The SNAP 2020 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is one of the online competitive MBA entrance exams in India, which is conducted by the Symbiosis International University. The exam will be conducted on 3 different days and a candidate can appear for the SNAP exam, a max. of 2 times, on any 2 of the 3 given dates of his/her choice.Last Updated: Dec 8, 2020Registerand stay updated with snap preparation.
The SNAP 2020 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is one of the online competitive MBA entrance exams in India, which is conducted by the Symbiosis International University. The exam will be conducted on 3 different days and a candidate can appear for the SNAP exam, a max. of 2 times, on any 2 of the 3 given dates of his/her choice.
The dates for SNAP exam are 20th December 2020, 6th January 2021 and 9th January 2021. The exam will be conducted in 94 cities in PAN India, and the result for the same will be announced on 22nd January 2021.
A candidate who is applying to SNAP 2020, is eligible to apply to 26 programmes among 16 institutes which are part of Symbiosis International University.
|Registration Commences on||24 September 2020 (Thursday)|
|Registration Closes on||30 November 2020 (Monday)|
|Payment Closes on||30 November 2020 (Monday)|
|Admit Card Available For Download||05 December 2020 (Saturday)|
|SNAP Online Test 2019||20 December 2020 (Sunday)
06 January 2021 (Wednesday)
09 January 2021 (Saturday)Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Announcement of Result||22 January 2021 (Friday)|
Why Should I Give SNAP 2019?
SNAP is an opportunity for an aspirant to take admission into a top private B-School of the country, SIBM Pune.
Apart from this, other management institutes that are desirable and which consider the SNAP score are SCMHRD, Pune and SIIB, Pune.
SIBM Pune is the main objective for all SNAP aspirants. This is because SIBM Pune offers its pupils an opportunity to learn from some of the best faculty members in the country, along with a chance to network with a bright set of peers; all at a huge and charming campus in the hills of Lavale.
The institute also serves as a platform to interview with huge global and Indian brands and offers 100% placement to all its students.
Further, there is likely to be an escalation in an MBA candidate's paycheck, as they are prepared to head into the corporate world and work for big organizations in all parts of the world.
Who Can Give SNAP 2019? | SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Graduate from any recognized / statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- Final year students can also apply.
- A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
What Is The SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern|Syllabus?
The SNAP exam/paper pattern is as follows -
- The test consists of 3 sections, namely -
a) Analytical and Logical Reasoning,
b) Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation,
c) Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability & Reasoning
- There are a total of 60 Multiple Choice Questions , which must be answered in a duration of 60 minutes. Each correct answer fetches 1 mark whereas every incorrect response deducts 1/4th of a mark (0.25).
Which Institutes Consider The SNAP Exam Scores?
Apart form other management institutes, a total of 16 management institutes under Symbiosis International University accepts SNAP 2020 score namely SIBM Pune, SIBM Bengaluru, SCMHRD, SIMS, SICSR, SIOM etc.
When Is The Next SNAP Exam?
The SNAP 2020 exam will be conducted on 3 different days - 20th December 2020, 6th January 2021 and 9th January 2021. A candidate can appear for the exam a max. of 2 times on any 2 of the 3 given dates.
The registration fee for SNAP exam 2020 is Rs. 1750/- per test. A candidate can either pay the exam fee online or via demand draft.
How Many People Appear For SNAP?
Approximately 60,000-70,000 aspirants take the SNAP test. (Unverified)
SNAP Exam FAQs
- What is the SNAP difficulty as compared to other competitive MBA exams? SNAP is considered to be a relatively tough MBA exam but is considered to be easier than exams such as IIFT, CAT, and XAT. However, SNAP is a test of speed and accuracy, as a candidate has only 120 minutes to attempt a large number of questions. Therefore, SNAP is difficult in its own way.
- Are calculators allowed in SNAP? Unless specified otherwise by Symbiosis, SNAP does not allow a candidate to use a physical or on-screen calculator. Only CAT allows for such a provision.
Hello Inside IIM team! All thanks to your blogs, videos related to CAT and XAT, which helped me a lot. Especially scoring around 80 percentile in VARC in CAT (although overall being 99+), I wasn't happy that much about my VARC scores. And then this 1 month gap, i followed your blogs which constantly motivated me throughout this journey. And thus led to this! Thanks a lot ❤️. And thus led to 99 percentile around in VARC with overall of 99.3. Thanks a lot to inside IIM team.
Hi team! Kanthan this side. I have seen a lot of your youtube videos when I was preparing for CAT and some of them have really motivated me in my prep journey. I have gotten a decent score of 99.45 percentile (99.66/98.5/94) in CAT 21 and believe some of the credits should go to you guys. Thanks a lot! If you need any help from my side, please feel free to ping me up.
Now, some of the comments would look like Insideiim bik gya But guys if we see the positive side, Out of 2.5 lac only around 40-50k student get into top 50 b school so what about others, they also have a right to join a decent b school, so this series of insideiim help them a lot Thank you insideiim
If we look back at the time when the websites were only limited to CAT Percentile cutoff, intake capacity, fees, and placement reports of the top Bschool, InsideIIM has lived up to its name. This is the first website to talk about what goes inside a Bschool. This platform has given us a lot of insights around types of careers, placement processes, and also beyond Bschool. Also, InsideIIM reinforces the person's purpose of 'Why MBA?'. Also, it prepares us beforehand for the beginning of Bschool.