Given the various emails and comments after our last post on the IIM Lucknow Summer Placements, we have decided not to give any team opinion on any placement report we publish. This has been decided to ensure we come across as neutral and are not influencing the reader. The facts should allow the reader to make his/her own conclusions.
Henceforth, Team InsideIIM will not make any opening comments on the placements of any institute we feature.
Summer Placement Report – FMS Delhi for the Class of 2013 can be found here
Please find the FMS Delhi - Summer Placement Report.
- Despite uncertain economic conditions especially in the finance sector, FMS was able to place 1/3rd of its students across profiles in the Finance domain
- Legacy recruiters like TAS, HUL, P&G, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered, ITC etc. reaffirmed faith in our students by hiring in good numbers
- First time recruiters included Morgan Stanley, Reliance Industries Limited, Nokia, Sony, Raymond, Redseer Consulting, ICRA Management Consulting among others
- Morgan Stanley recruited from FMS for their Front end Investment Banking role reflecting the exceptional talent on campus
- Avigo Capital hired exclusively from FMS for its Private Equity profile
- FMS reaffirmed itself as the Marketing Campus of the country with the presence of almost all the top notch recruiters – HUL, P&G, ITC, J&J, Kraft – Cadbury, Coca Cola, Nokia, Asian Paints , Reckitt Benckiser, Glaxo Smithkline Consumer, Phillips, Godrej Consumer, etc.
- Presence of Media and advertising companies including HT Media, Sony, Zee, Times OOH, Leo Burnett etc. added to the diversity
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch hired for their Corporate Banking and Treasury profiles. FMS was among the few campuses BofA-ML visited this time.
- Roles in operations saw a boost with Asian Paints, Scandinavian Consulting firm- Valcon Consulting, Flipkart, Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages, Bristlecone among many others making offers on campus.
We would like to thank the placement committee of FMS Delhi for providing information in the InsideIIM.com format. We believe it will be of immense help to readers, aspirants and recruiters.
This is the second in a series of reports that InsideIIM.com will bring to you this season. We are committed in bringing you a complete picture. We will also ensure that no irresponsible reporting is done on this website. Attempt will be made to verify the data with the institution before any publishing is done. However, lack of response from the institution will not prevent us from providing insight to our readers. We must also put a disclaimer that despite our best efforts it is not always necessary that the data given to us is 100 % accurate.
For Summer Placement Reports of the Class of 2011-13 please click here
Perspectives - Career perspectives from those who have faced the battles and reached the top.