We loved the responses we have received in the previous two days and would like to thank you for taking an active part in the fanTAStic Quiz competition. We are here with the third quiz in the fanTAStic quiz competition, in association with TAS. The quiz today is on the trendy Tata brand, Tata Trent.
Let us remind you of the process once again.
- You have to watch a video of a TAS manager working in one of the Tata brands every day. The secret to performing well in the quiz lies in the videos.
- You then need to take the quiz on the Kampus app. The faster you complete the quiz with the most accuracy, the better your chances of being on top of the leaderboard.
Day 3 of the fanTAStic Quiz has a company that has been adorning your cupboards for long, Tata Trent.
Watch the video of Mayank Jha, who is the Chief of Staff to the Chairman of Trent, spilling the secrets of how retail in Tata works.
How to take the Quiz:
- Head over to the Kampus App and take the Tata Trent quiz from the homepage.
- In case you can't access the quiz on the homepage, click on Companies and visit the TAS page to access the quiz.
- You can also click on the menu bar and go to Quizzes to take the Tata Trent quiz.
Note: This quiz will expire on Thursday, July 30, 2020, at 5:59 pm.
Remember, the quiz is a mix of objective and subjective questions. At the end of 10 questions, you will get a subjective question where you need to provide a business solution for a particular problem.
The final scores will be based on your scores in both the objective and subjective questions.
Note: The Quiz competition will continue till August 01, 2020. Take part in all the quizzes to improve your chance of being on the TAS spotlight.
All the Best.