IIM Udaipur – Summer Placements – Class Of 2018-2020
IIM Udaipur has successfully completed Summer Placements for its 2018-2020 batch.
237 of 256 students opted for placements through the institute. The 2018-2020 batch is the largest and most diverse batch at IIM Udaipur in 8 years!
Highlights of IIM Udaipur Summer Placements:
- Highest stipend: INR 2,40,000 (a jump of 20% from last year)
- Average stipend: INR 62,051 (a jump of 15% from last year)
- Average stipend (Top 10 percentile): INR 1,70,833
- Average stipend (Top 20 percentile): INR 1,32,708
- Average stipend (International placements): INR 1,18,462
- A total of 69 firms made offers, with 37 first time recruiters.
- New recruiters included Goldman Sachs, Aditya Birla Capital, Bajaj Auto, Cipla, HSBC and TVF among others.
- Recruiters that returned to hire from the IIM Udaipur campus included ICICI Bank, KPMG, Career Launcher, Dell, YES Bank, TCS, and Titan among others.
- The number of international offers saw an increase of 45% compared to the previous year.
- The profiles offered this year were across the domains of Finance, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Analytics, and HR, with the highest number of offers in Sales & Marketing. The number of offers made in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) and Healthcare domain saw a surge as compared to last year. Apart from this, Fintech and Education sector also witnessed an increase.