MDI Murshidabad has successfully completed the summer placements process for its batch of 2020-2022. The summer placements season at MDI Murshidabad witnessed participation from 61 companies, including 51 first-time recruiters collectively rolling out offers to its 134 participating students. Top recruiters on campus included JLL, Emami Agro, ShaporjiPallonji, Cadila Pharmaceuticals and Mphasis, amongst others.
In a year plagued with lockdowns and online lectures and hesitant recruiters, MDI Murshidabad saw a tremendously successful summer placement season for its batch of 2022.
Here are the key highlights from MDI Murshidabad's summer placements process, as well as important details around recruiters on campus and stipends offered to the batch of 2022.
- The highest stipend offered to the batch of 2022 touched ₹1.20 lakhs.
- The average and median stipend offered to the batch, both stood at ₹30000.
- The average of the top 10% stipends offered stood at ₹54000, the top 25% stood at ₹41000 and the top 50% stood at ₹36000.
- More than 60 companies participated in the summer placement process at MDI Murshidabad, including 50+ first-time recruiters.
Sector-wise breakdown of recruiters offering summer internships at MDI Murshidabad is as below:
- Consulting firms accounted for close to 33% of the total offers made by recruiters
- E-Commerce/Retail came second, mirroring the boom of D2C and retail brands in the past year, with 22%
- Real Estate, Pharma, Logistics and Financial Services were the other major recruiting sectors at MDI Murshidabad.
Domain-wise breakdown of recruiters offering summer internships at MDI Murshidabad is as below:
- In keeping with MDI Murshidabad’s reputation as being a great school for marketing, close to 56% of offers were made in the sales and marketing domain.
- Finance and HR were next with 18% and 13% of the total offers made from these domains.
- Analytics and Operations domains together also accounted for more than 10% of the offers.
All in all, in a tough year, MDI Murshidabad has done a commendable job in getting internship opportunities for its students.
* This is a promoted feature