- The highest stipend offered to the batch of 2022 touched ₹1.20 lakhs.
- The average and median stipend offered to the batch, both stood at ₹30000.
- The average of the top 10% stipends offered stood at ₹54000, the top 25% stood at ₹41000 and the top 50% stood at ₹36000.
- More than 60 companies participated in the summer placement process at MDI Murshidabad, including 50+ first-time recruiters.
Sector-wise breakdown of recruiters offering summer internships at MDI Murshidabad is as below:
- Consulting firms accounted for close to 33% of the total offers made by recruiters
- E-Commerce/Retail came second, mirroring the boom of D2C and retail brands in the past year, with 22%
- Real Estate, Pharma, Logistics and Financial Services were the other major recruiting sectors at MDI Murshidabad.
Domain-wise breakdown of recruiters offering summer internships at MDI Murshidabad is as below:
- In keeping with MDI Murshidabad’s reputation as being a great school for marketing, close to 56% of offers were made in the sales and marketing domain.
- Finance and HR were next with 18% and 13% of the total offers made from these domains.
- Analytics and Operations domains together also accounted for more than 10% of the offers.
All in all, in a tough year, MDI Murshidabad has done a commendable job in getting internship opportunities for its students.
* This is a promoted feature