SJMSoM IIT Bombay's final placement report for the MBA batch of 2022 has now been released! This year, SJMSoM has seen a whopping 50 percent increase in the highest salary offered to the batch, and has seen a significant increase in the average and median salaries as well. This year, 43 recruiters participated in the SJMSoM placements 2022 process, including companies like JP Morgan, Accenture Strategy, Amazon, Flipkart, Colgate-Palmolive, and Deloitte USI amongst others. Here is a breakdown of the SJMSoM 2022 placement report.
SJMSoM IIT Bombay Final Placement Report, Class of 2022 - Key Highlights
- The highest salary offered stood at INR 49 lakhs, a massive increase of nearly 50 percent over the previous year
- The average salary stood at INR 25.93 lakhs, increasing by 18 percent over the previous year
- The median salary stood at INR 25.76 lakhs, increasing by 17 percent over the previous year
- A total of 43 firms participated in the recruitment process, including 11 first-time participants.
- Top brands on campus included JP Morgan, Accenture Strategy, Kearney, Amazon, Flipkart, Mondelez, P&G and Marico amongst others
- A total of 65 pre-placement offers (PPOs) were extended to the MBA batch of 2022
Want to know how you can ace your WAT PI rounds? What if we tell you that we have exactly the right set of people to do that for you? Unilever and InsideIIM is back with Changemakers 2022, a place where you get mentorships from the brightest minds at HUL, understand the nitty gritty of the WAT PI rounds, find an entry to marquee b-school competitions and a golden opportunity to intern with Unilever. Excited? Register here if you have cracked your CAT, XAT exams this year.
SJMSoM IIT Bombay Final Placement Report, Class of 2022 - Sector Wise Recruiters