SJMSoM IIT Bombay's summer placement report for the MBA batch of 2023 has been released! This year, SJMSoM achieved 100% summer placements for its batch of 2021-2023 and saw the average stipend touch INR 2.4 lakhs. Participating recruiters included bigwigs like Bank of America, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Google, Accenture, HUL, Nestle, Mondelez, Amazon and Flipkart amongst many others. Here's the detailed SJMSoM summer placement report for the batch of 2023.
SJMSoM IIT Bombay Summer Placements 2023 - Key Stipend Highlights
- The highest stipend offered touched INR 3.66 lakhs - an increase from last year.
- The top-25% of the batch secured an average stipend of INR 3.35 lakhs, while the top-50% secured an average stipend of INR 3.01 lakhs.
- The top-80% of the batch received an average stipend of INR 2.65 lakhs.
- The median stipend offered stood at INR 2.45 lakhs, which was a massive increase of nearly 23% over the previous year.
- The average stipend offered stood at INR 2.40 lakhs, increasing by nearly 17%.
SJMSoM IIT Bombay Summer Placements 2023 - Top Recruiters Across Sectors
Many top companies participated in SJMSoM's 2023 summer placement process, including companies like Amazon, Google, HUL, Nestle, P&G, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Accenture, and Flipkart amongst others. Here are some key recruitment highlights from SJMSoM's 2023 summer placement report.
- In 2021, SJMSoM saw participation from 113 students and 45 firms in the summer placement process. A total of 10 recruiters participated in SJMSoM's summer placement process for the first time.
- This year, 34% of the batch secured offers in companies belonging to the Consumer Goods and Manufacturing sectors, 31% of the batch secured offers in top Consulting and IT companies.
- Companies participating in the placement process offered roles in Investment Banking, Consulting, General Management, Operations, and Sales & Marketing amongst others.
- New recruiters included companies like Amazon, Bank of America, Deloitte, HUL, and others.
10% of the SJMSoM Batch of 2023 Heads To BFSI Companies, 31% Heads To Consulting & IT Companies For Internships
Companies in the BFSI sector offered prestigious roles such as Investment Banking, Internal Audit, Treasury, and others. Prominent recruiters included Bank of America, ICICI Bank, Goldman Sachs, Yes Bank, and JPMC amongst many others.
Top Consulting & IT recruiters offered profiles in Analytics, Cyber Security, Financial Advisory, Management Consulting and Operations Consulting. The number of offers from these sectors increased as compared to last year.
Recruiters in the FMCG sector offered roles such as Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, and Sales & Marketing among other roles. In the Manufacturing sector, top recruiters like Atomberg, Avery Dennison, RIL, and Signify offered coveted General Management and Operations Management roles.
Companies in the eCommerce sector offered roles such as Program Manager, Supply Chain Manager, and others. Recruiters in the Healthcare sector offered roles in IT, Operations, and Sales & Marketing.