SPJIMR Mumbai Final Placements 2019-2021 | 8 Key Highlights
- The highest salary offered to the batch stood at ₹46.65 lakhs per annum, which dropped by 8.5% as compared to last year. The lowest salary offered to the batch stood at ₹15.00 lakhs per annum.
- The average salary offered to the batch stood at ₹26.06 lakhs per annum, which was a marginal drop as compared to last year's average of ₹26.36 lakhs.
- The median salary offered to the batch stood at ₹25.00 lakhs per annum, which was identical to last year's figure.
- 57% of the offers made to the batch were equal to or greater than ₹25.00 lakhs per annum, while 92.3% of the offers made to the batch were equal to or greater than ₹18.00 lakhs per annum. More than a quarter of the batch received offers equal to or more than ₹30.00 lakhs per annum, while nearly 81% of offers were equal to or greater than ₹20.00 lakhs per annum.
- A total of 131 companies participated in the final placements process at SPJIMR Mumbai, including 75 first time recruiters.
- Top brands on campus included the Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, Amazon, Flipkart, American Express, TAS, and the Mahindra Group, amongst others.
- Consulting was the most sought-after sector for the batch, with 36% of the batch receiving offers from this sector. This was the highest ever number of Consulting offers reported by SPJIMR for a batch. The Consumer Goods/Durables sector extended job offers to 18% of the batch at the institute.
- Around 50% of the batch bagged PPO/PPI opportunities with leading corporates like Amazon, Boston Consulting Group, Colgate-Palmolive, Hindustan Unilever, P&G and TAS among others.