You May Also Be Interested In Reading: A Dummy’s Guide To A Lucky Internship | Internship Experience At Reckitt Benckiser
Q. How was your experience working with RB?
The project involved working on the growth of a brand in the organisation. It involved working with several core stakeholder teams with regular interactions with over 100 people on a weekly basis. With absolute independence, I had the opportunity to draft the roadmap and also the execution of the project on my own but at the same time whenever in a rut had people and seniors to reach out to for their expertise and guidance. The work culture focuses majorly on having ownership of your work and exploring above and beyond the given scope of your work. It helped me grow exponentially and also implement recommendations direct out of the project.
- 7 Steps To Bag An Enviable Summer Internship In Marketing - Tips From An HUL Summer Intern
- Inside Nestlé | From The Lens Of A Sales & Marketing Summer Intern
- My Experience Of Working With Sex Workers During My Summer Internship - Reckitt Benckiser PPO Holder, Rajan Burman
- P&G PPO Holder From IIM Lucknow Shares Her Marketing Internship Experience
- Makeup And Marketing - Madhulika Sharath's Internship At L'oreal - IIM Indore