PwC Consultant Shreyas Panse is back with the 20th edition of our weekly series on InsideIIM, where he curates a list that is the best from across the web that industry professionals and current students must read.
- Perhaps the "coal crisis" talk is unnecessary though
- Don’t trust an IQ test. Especially if you have taken it a little later in your life.
- Why women don’t apply for jobs unless they feel they are 100% qualified
- The resurgence of Starbucks and the reasons behind it
- Software has disrupted entertainment and communications. Next is apparels
- Developed nations have an economic reason to wipe out Ebola
- World domination by a technology company: Amazon edition
- What, Indian Silicon Valley is better than the original one when it comes to gender parity?
- How do lexicographers decide on new words to include in dictionary
- Tall men get married earlier, but short men are more loyal
- Motorola’s journey from bottom to top to bottom
Created by Shreyas Panse