You're probably running from one exam center to another every week, trying to make it to a top b-school. While we, at InsideIIM are on a warpath; trying to help you do just that, but in our own way. In this endeavour, here's a list of reads and videos you need to check out today, published on InsideIIM...
Today's highlights on InsideIIM:
- An important entrance exam was conducted last Sunday post CAT. We have a detailed analysis of IIFT's entrance on our platform to help you evaluate just how well you did. Check it out:
- A couple other big entrance exams are on the way with SNAP coming up soon. We compiled everything you need to know about SNAP. Check out this guide before exam day:
- Arguably the second most important exam of the season after CAT is XAT. It helps to know just how different (or similar) XAT is to CAT. You can check how to get ready for XAT day with this story:
- In all this madness, hurtling from one exam to another, you are bound to feel anxiety and fear. It helps to sometimes step back and gain perspective and courage from other people's stories who did make it, despite facing odds worse than you. Pallawi's story from IIM Kozhikode is one such story that will help you believe in yourself again. We are grateful to the good people at Tata Steel for helping us bring these stories of Real Steel to you.
- Lastly, in keeping up with our promise to help you in every possible way, we have the mother of all resources for GDPI prep - The Economist - to slash its subscription prices by a whopping 59% exclusively for you - our beloved readers on InsideIIM. Get the subscription, a vital weapon in your MBA arsenal, today!
We hope you have great preparation and perspective ahead.
All the best!