Established in the year 1987, XIMB is a premium B-school in the country with a rich legacy of grooming the leaders of tomorrow. The two-year flagship Business Management program has consistently been ranked as one of the finest business curriculums in the country. This year, with an average of Rs. 15.15 Lakhs per annum, XIMB has successfully placed all students.
7 Key Highlights From XIMB's Final Placement Process For The MBA Batch of 2021
- The highest domestic salary stood at Rs. 24 Lakhs per annum.
- The average annual compensation stood at Rs. 15.15 Lakhs per annum.
- The median annual compensation stood at Rs. 14.50 Lakhs per annum.
- 97 companies extended offers in Xuberance ‘21 of which 53 were new recruiters
- 58 students have been extended PPOs from their summer internship organizations
- 4 students have got placement offers from National/International corporate case study competitions.
- Xuberance ‘21 saw the batch of 374 students participate in the placement process.
The institute played host to several new recruiters like Morgan Stanley Capital International, BNY Mellon, RBL Bank, Bajaj Consumer Care, Viacom18, Royal Enfield, HashedIn by Deloitte, L&T Infotech, Accenture Strategy & Consulting, Crompton Greaves, Aditya Birla Capital, Airtel, Trafigura – a testament to the growing brand equity and reputation of this institute.
In terms of intake, the highest number of recruitments were made in the Consulting sector (31%) which was followed by Systems (21%), Marketing (20%), BFSI (17%) and other sectors. Profiles offered included Risk Management, Strategic Consulting, Corporate Planning, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Market Analyst, Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Product Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Consulting, Business Transformation and Strategy, IT Consulting and Business Development.
Industry leaders in each space strengthened their bond with the institute. Some of the leading organizations that partnered with the institute include the following: Accenture, Anand Rathi, Becton Dickinson, Blue Star, Brillio, Cognizant, Cadila Pharmaceuticals, Capgemini, Comviva, Deloitte, DTDC, Exide Industries, Hexaware, HP, HCL, HSBC, HSBC STG, HDFC Life, ICICI Bank, Infosys, KPMG, L&T, Mindtree, Mu Sigma, Native, Nestle, PhonePe, PwC, Reckitt Benckiser, Royal Bank of Scotland, SBI Capital, TASL, TCS, Tata Metaliks, Tata Steel, Tiger Analytics, UnitedHealth Group, Vedanta.