Category Result :

Competitions

9046 Stories

IIM Bangalore Launches Eximius 2024: India’s largest E-Summit In Collaboration With NSRCEL

The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM Bangalore) is proud to announce the 17th edition of Eximius, India's biggest annual E-summit, in collaboration with India’s top incubation center – Nadathur

How to Ace Case Competitions In 2024 - Workshop By MBA Alumni

Join mentors Shiri, Yash, and Meet, who collectively boast over 30+ national podium finishes, as they guide you through the intricacies of case competitions. With their extensive experience, they will

Kampus Creator Hunt 2023 - India's Biggest Campus Creator Competition! | Cash Prize: ₹ 1.75 Lakhs

Welcome to Kampus Creator Hunt 2023 - India's Biggest Campus Creator Competition, which empowers students from all disciplines (UG, PG, MBA, Ph.D., etc.) to showcase their creativity and win cash

Competitions To Increase Your Odds During Summer Placements

Summer Placement is by far the crucial activity in the first year at a b-school. A good resume will fetch you the shortlists of your dream companies. You need to

Hitbullseye's National MockCAT Test by InsideIIM - April

With over 2,00,000 aspirants competing for limited seats in the best B-Schools in India, InsideIIM's National MockCAT is an indispensable tool for those seeking an edge over their peers. The

Exclusive Invite For MBA Aspirants To Compete With MBA Students From IIMs, XLRI, SPJIMR From SPJIMR-OJAS

Greetings from SPJIMR-OJAS,Giving the CAT exam is just 40% of the battle to get into a good B-School, the rest 60% of it lies ahead with the interviews. In the past months you have worked really hard

M&A Rainmaker Case Competition | Finance Summit, Finance & Investments Club IIM Calcutta

The Finance and Investments Club of IIM Calcutta as a part of the inaugural edition of its annual ‘Finance Summit’, presents its flagship M&A case competition. This competition is aimed at

Guesstimate Challenge | Crack Your Dream Career With Top Consulting Firms!

“Consulting Guesstimate - Estimate the number of orders delivered by Zomato per hour.”