Hindustan Unilever Limited
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is a British-Dutch manufacturing company headquartered in Mumbai, India. HUL was established in 1933 as Lever Brothers, following the merger of constituent groups in 1956 and
Currently, HUL L.I.M.E season 11 is active starting from July’19 to Feb’20 for registrations.
HUL & CNBC TV18 present L.I.M.E. 11 an inter B-School marketing and business challenge to give students an opportunity to stretch their imagination and write the future!
Students across all B-Schools are eligible to participate in HUL L.I.M.E. Season 11. Campus Round is open to all first and second-year students, in a team of 3 members from the 20 Premier B-Schools irrespective of their specializations. The list of institutes eligible for the competition is as follows: IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L, IIM K, IIM I, XLRI, JBIMS, NMIMS, NITIE, FMS, IIFT, SIBM, SPJIMR, MDI, MICA, ISB, IMT G, XIMB and SCMHRD
- Round 1 – Case landing
- Elimination: Round 1a – HUL evaluation
- Elimination: Round 1b – Campus/wildcard round
- Round 2 - Semifinals
- Elimination: Round 2a - Jury evaluation
- Grand finale
- The winning team from campus rounds: INR 1,00,000
- Each member will be fast-tracked to the prelim interview round of the:
- Unilever Future Leaders Programme as a Management Trainee for 2nd-year students
- Unilever Leadership Internship Programme as a Summer Intern for 1st-year students
- Grand Finale winners: INR 10,00,000
- The winning team would also win a ticket to the global Unilever case study competition- Unilever Future Leaders’ League organized in 2020.
- 1st Runners Up team: INR 3,50,000
- 2nd Runners Up team: INR 2,00,000
- 3rd Runners Up team: INR 1,50,000
HUL Carpe Diem
Carpe Diem is a unique opportunity for bright minds from selected B-Schools to work with HUL on a live project and get a chance to be a summer intern under the prestigious Unilever Leaders Internship Program (ULIP) via an interesting case study competition. The opportunities involve:
- Winning team: work with the Brand team from HUL on a LIVE project and implement their solutions, also be awarded a Pre-Placement Interviews for ULIP 2020.
- First Runner up team: stand a chance to be shortlisted and be awarded a Pre-Placement Interview for the flagship Summer Internship ULIP 2020.
This case study competition is open to all first-year students interested in Marketing from the following institutes:
- IIFT, Delhi
- IMT, Ghaziabad
- MDI, Gurgaon
- NMIMS, Mumbai
- SIBM, Pune
- XIM, Bhubaneshwar
- MICA, Ahmedabad
- Case Study and Registration
- Submission of Case Solutions
- Final Presentations
Top Company Stories
7 Life Lessons From 25 Years At HUL - BP Biddappa, Vice President HR | Konversations Cafe
In the fast-paced corporate world of today, it would surprise most of the millennials to even think that an employee could spend more than 25 years in a private company!BP
HUL L.I.M.E. – Campus Round
The latest buzzword in Marketing – “Data-driven marketing”, definitely made a huge show in the SCMHRD campus on Sunday, the 29th of September 2019. For the very first time, SCMHRD
B-School Competitions You Should Look Forward To
The knowledge and learning B-schoolers acquire from competitions can not only spark innovation but also give tremendous value to their CV. The prize money is good enough to cover a
How I Bagged A PPO From HUL With An IT Internship - An IIM Indore Student's Experience
Ekta Gautam Dharamshi is currently pursuing her second year of MBA at IIM Indore. She interned with HUL in an IT Role and she has a PPO for the same.