We are on the fourth day of the fanTAStic Quiz, powered by TAS. We have seen some amazing answers from you on the previous quizzes and we are hoping that you will keep doing a good job. The competition grows more interesting as it nears completion. To increase your chances to be on the TAS spotlight, take the fourth Quiz today. Which is on one of your favorite Tata companies; Tata Motors.
Let us remind you of the process once again.
- You have to watch a video of a TAS manager working in one of the Tata brands every day. The secret to performing well in the quiz lies in the videos.
- You then need to take the quiz on the Kampus app. The faster you complete the quiz with the most accuracy, the better your chances of being on top of the leaderboard.
Day 4 of the fanTAStic Quiz has a company that has a historic significance which keeps evolving every passing day, Tata Motors.
Watch the video of Nakul Gupta, who has been with the Tata Motors for close to 15 years and heads the Marketing department currently.
*This is a promoted feature.
How to take the Quiz:
- Head over to the Kampus App and take the Tata Motors quiz from the homepage.
- In case you can't access the quiz on the homepage, click on Companies and visit the TAS page to access the quiz.
- You can also click on the menu bar and go to Quizzes to take the Tata Motors quiz.
Note: This quiz will expire on Friday, July 31, 2020, at 5:59 pm.
Remember, the quiz is a mix of objective and subjective questions. At the end of 10 questions, you will get a subjective question where you need to provide a business solution for a particular problem.
The final scores will be based on your scores in both the objective and subjective questions.
Note: The Quiz competition will continue till August 01, 2020. Take part in all the quizzes to improve your chance of being on the TAS spotlight.
All the Best.