IIM Lucknow Summer Placements Report – Class of 2020 (Unverified)
The IIM Lucknow Summer Placements for the Class of 2020 have been completed! The Institute achieved 100% placements for its 34th batch of 455 students in a record time of 2 days.
Over 140 domestic and international recruiters participated in the Summer Placements process this year.
Highlights of the IIM Lucknow Summer Placements
- The maximum number of roles (28%) were offered in the Sales & Marketing functional areas, followed by Consulting (22%) and e-Commerce (19%).
- Accenture Management Consulting and Amazon made the maximum number of offers (15 offers), followed by The Boston Consulting Group (14 offers).
- Google, Bain & Co., Pidilite, AstraZeneca etc. were first-time recruiters at IIM Lucknow.
- Bajaj Corp, Cipla, Deutsche Bank, Edelweiss, Hindustan Unilever, JP Morgan Chase & Co., M H Alshaya & Co. offered international profiles.
- Median stipend stood at INR 1 LPM, while the Mean stipend stood at 1.03 LPM.
IIM Lucknow Summer Placements – Top Recruiters For The Class of 2020
Number of Offers
|Accenture Management Consulting||15|
|The Boston Consulting Group||14|
|McKinsey & Company||10|
|Bain & Company||9|
|Procter & Gamble||9|
|Aditya Birla Group||8|
|Royal Bank of Scotland||7|
IIM Lucknow Summer Placements – FMCG, Telecom, Digital Media & BFSI
The FMCG sector had the maximum number of offers (129), and recruiters included top brands such as Hindustan Unilever, P&G, Reckitt Benckiser, Nestle, ITC Limited etc.
The BFSI sector saw a total of 76 offers, and recruiters included top brands such as JP Morgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Merril Lynch, Avendus Capital amongst others. The major roles offered in this sector were in front-end investment banking, global markets, investment research, corporate/wholesale/retail banking, market research, trading and operations.
IIM Lucknow Summer Placements – Consulting & General Management
Management Consulting was the second most sought-after domain this year, accounting for 22% of the total number of offers. Top recruiters this year included the MBB firms, with Bain & Company recruiting for the first time from IIM Lucknow. Accenture Management Consulting was the top recruiter in this domain, with a total of 15 offers.
Consulting firms Accenture Strategy, Alvarez& Marsal, A.T. Kearney, Auctus Advisors, Bain & Co., Deloitte, McKinsey & Co., MasterCard Advisors, PwC and The Boston Consulting Group made a total of 98 offers.
In the General Management domain, the top recruiter was the Aditya Birla Group with 8 offers, followed by RPG. Other top brands included the Tata Administrative Services, Vodafone, Airtel, Mahindra & Mahindra among others.
IIM Lucknow Summer Placements – IT, E-Commerce & Technology
Among IT, E-commerce and Tech recruiters, Amazon was the largest recruiter with 15 offers. Other recruiters included giants such as Google, Microsoft, Uber, Samsung, Flipkart among others.
IT, E-commerce and Tech recruiters offered roles such as category management, sales enablement, business development, supply chain management, product marketing, strategic alliances, program manager and analytics, apart from IT/Systems roles.
Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list of companies that came to campus for Summer Placements to IIM Lucknow.
You may also like to read –
- IIM Ahmedabad Summer Placements Report – Class of 2020
- IIM Calcutta Summer Placements Report – Class of 2020
- IIM Indore Summer Placements Report – Class of 2020
- Summer Placements Archives – Class of 2020
InsideIIM is conducting an exclusive workshop on ‘How To Get Into A B-School In 2019’.
Interested candidates can register for the FREE workshop here.
Date – 12th January 2019 (Saturday)
Venue – Mumbai
Read about the workshop here.