Highlights as per the placement report -
- A total number of 113 companies participated in the process providing 172 offers to the students.
- Recruiters offered roles across various domains like Finance, Sales and Marketing, Consulting, Analytics, Strategy, General Management, Operations and OB & HR.
- Highest Annual Compensation offered stood at ₹54,50,000
- Average Annual Compensation offered to the top 10 percentile stood at ₹29,42,000
- Average Annual Compensation offered to the top 25 percentile stood at ₹22,70,000, which is 24% higher than the previous year.
- 6 times increase in offers above 20 Lakhs
- 4 times increase in domestic offers above 30 Lakhs