MDI Gurgaon – Final Placements – Class Of 2018
Highlights as per the placement report:
- Overall 119 companies participated in the Final Placements Season.
- The average CTC at MDI jumped to INR 19.17 LPA, while the highest International CTC offered was 55 LPA and Domestic CTC was 35 LPA this year.
- 108 students out of the batch of 331 received Pre-Placement Offers.
- The average CTC of the top 10% of the batch is INR 30.02 LPA and that of the top 20% of the batch is INR 25.91 LPA.
- 15 international roles were offered by organisations such as Godrej Industries and Tolaram Group.
- 28 first time recruiters such as Abbott, Ashok Leyland, Avendus, BMW, Cisco, Jubilant FoodWorks, MARS, Max Life Insurance, Ola Cabs, OYO Rooms, PUMA etc. participated in the process.
- 23% of Roles were offered in Consulting, followed by 21% in BFSI and 20% in FMCG sector.
- Investment Banking roles were offered by the likes of Avendus, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Nomura.
- Number of offers rolled out by start-ups increased significantly with leading start-ups such as Ola Cabs, OYO Rooms, UpGrad, etc. participating in the Placement process.
*Team InsideIIM has no involvement in the making of this report. Also, Team InsideIIM does not know which companies have come for the HR roles.
Edited on 27th February 2018 12:00 pm.