MDI Gurgaon – Summer Placements – Class Of 2020
Highlights as per the placement report –
- Overall 98 companies participated in the Summer Placement Season.
- The average stipend at MDI jumped to INR 2,10,000, a significant rise of 10% over last year with the highest stipend being INR 3,20,000.
- 55% of students got over INR 2,00,000 stipend for the entire duration.
- The average stipend of top 10% of the batch is INR 2,80,000.
- More than 96% of the batch received 6 digit stipend for the entire duration.
- 43% of offers came from Sales and Marketing, followed by 24% in Finance, 14% in Strategy, 8% in Operations, 7% in General Management and 4% in IT/ITes.
- Investment Banking roles were offered by the likes of Avendus Capital, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Langham Capital and Nomura.
- Private equity roles were offered by companies like Cube Highways and India Alternatives.
- Many leading healthcare companies like Abbott, AstraZeneca, Becton Dickinson, Cipla, Eli Lilly, GSK Pharma, Medtronic and Novartis recruited from campus.
- New recruiters included Aon Consulting, BMW, FinIQ, Flipkart, General Electric, Kraft Heinz, Maersk, Samsung, TATA Sky, Uber and Walmart.
*Editor’s Note – If you want to get placement report of your b-school published and promoted by InsideIIM.com, please get in touch with Nidhi at firstname.lastname@example.org