Final Placements – NITIE Mumbai – Class Of 2019
Highlights As Per The NITIE Placement Report –
- This placement season saw participation from 121 companies on campus to hire the 240 participants from the class of 2019.
- The average salary offered for PGDIM & PGDISEM batches increased to Rs. 20.19 lakhs from Rs. 19.22 lakhs in the previous year, whereas the average salary for the top 10% of the batch was Rs. 32.07 lakhs
- More than 40 percent of the Class of 2019 received Pre-Placement Offers and Pre-Placement Interviews through their Summer Internships & Case study competitions at top corporate companies.
- The season saw the return of regular recruiters like Deloitte, HUL, P&G, PwC US Advisory, Optum Advisory UHG, Amazon, Accenture Strategy, Flipkart, Colgate Palmolive, Ab InBev, Asian Paints to name a few. NITIE remained a preferred destination for the recruiters.
- NITIE added over 20 new recruiters including Ola Cabs, TATA Global Beverages, UPL, Dabur, Vodafone SSI, Oyo Rooms, etc.