Final Placements – NITIE Mumbai – Class Of 2019
NITIE Results for Class of 2019-2021 are out! Did you convert it? Here’s what’s in stock for you if you made it to NITIE Mumbai. Check out the final placement report here!
Highlights As Per The NITIE Placement Report –
- This placement season saw participation from 121 companies on campus to hire the 240 participants from the class of 2019.
- The average salary offered for PGDIM & PGDISEM batches increased to Rs. 20.19 lakhs from Rs. 19.22 lakhs in the previous year, whereas the average salary for the top 10% of the batch was Rs. 32.07 lakhs
- More than 40 percent of the Class of 2019 received Pre-Placement Offers and Pre-Placement Interviews through their Summer Internships & Case study competitions at top corporate companies.
- The season saw the return of regular recruiters like Deloitte, HUL, P&G, PwC US Advisory, Optum Advisory UHG, Amazon, Accenture Strategy, Flipkart, Colgate Palmolive, Ab InBev, Asian Paints to name a few. NITIE remained a preferred destination for the recruiters.
- NITIE added over 20 new recruiters including Ola Cabs, TATA Global Beverages, UPL, Dabur, Vodafone SSI, Oyo Rooms, etc.