TISS Mumbai HRM & LR 2022 Placements - Key Statistics
TISS Mumbai HRM & LR 2022 Placements - Quick Highlights
- The highest stipend stood at INR 4.4 Lakhs for two months, witnessing an increase of 33%, over the previous year.
- The average stipend of the top 10% and the top 25% was INR. 3.45 Lakhs and INR 3.2 Lakhs respectively.
- The mean stipend stood at INR 2.62 Lakhs and the median stipend was INR 3 Lakhs, registering an increase of 11.49% and 25% respectively, over the previous year.
- 95% of the batch of 77 received a stipend of INR 2 Lakhs and above.
- The maximum number of candidates will be interning in Conglomerates, followed by FMCG, Consulting, and Pharma.
- Amazon rolled out the highest number of offers followed by Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Piramal Group, Reliance and Tata Steel.
- Pernod Ricard India & Texas Instruments were back on campus after a hiatus.