Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai conducted its Summer Placement Process for the HRM & LR batch of 2019-21, on 22nd September 2019. The TISS Placement 2019 process was extremely successful with 100% of the batch placed. All the offers made were paid internship offers
- The process witnessed the participation of regular recruiters like Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Citibank, Colgate Palmolive, HUL, ITC, Mahindra and Mahindra, Marico, Nestle, TAS, etc.
- Accenture, General Mills, Korn Ferry, Mars, Mondelez, Nivea, P&G, Samsung India, and Shell were some of the other major recruiters.
- TAS was the biggest recruiter making four offers, followed by ABG, Accenture, HUL, Oyo and Reliance.
- The maximum number of candidates will be interning in conglomerates, followed by FMCG and consulting companies.
- Colgate Palmolive paid the highest stipend of Rs.160,000 per month.
TISS Mumbai Summer Placements 2019 - Companies: BFSI & Consulting
TISS Mumbai Summer Placements - Companies: E-Commerce, Conglomerate and Engineering
TISS Mumbai 2019 Summer Placements - Companies: FMCG, FMCD & IT
TISS Mumbai Summer Placements 2019 - Companies: Pharma, Oil & Gas
TISS Mumbai Summer Placements 2019 - Overall Statistics
To get your summer and final placement report published, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org