With CAT done and dusted, it’s time to gear up for the IIFT entrance exam on 1st December 2019. Irrespective of how CAT went, forget about it and move on with your preparation. If you feel you have decent chances of getting the coveted 99+ percentile in CAT, even then you shouldn’t put anything to chance and put forward your best for IIFT. And if CAT didn’t go as per your expectations, then take it as a second chance to make it to a prestigious B-School and give it your all.
To help you out, Arks Srinivas, IIM C Alum and National MBA head at Career Launcher will host a free webinar on 27th November at 6:30 PM!
Coming to the IIFT test, they have finally opted for online tests. Go on to read about the changes in the IIFT exam here.
Before we ahead, here are a few highlights of IIFT –
- IIFT tests your speed and ability to make the right decision during the exam. With differential marking, it boils down to your strategy and decision as to which questions you’ll attempt to meet ((ideally, exceed) the cut-off!
- The General Knowledge and Awareness section becomes a game-changer. Despite having an extremely low cut-off, this section always has a final say in the fioverall cut-off.
- IIFT has longer reasoning caselets and the Data Interpretation sets are calculation intensive.
- The Reading Comprehensions in IIFT are lengthy, but straight-forward.
- The overall cut-off for IIFT is quite low. (So, a proper strategy and approach will ensure you sail through!)
Coming to the preparation aspect, if you have prepared decently for CAT, you’re good to go. You need to tweak your strategy. You need to understand the paper pattern – and for this past IIFT papers and mock tests are the best sources available. After taking a few tests, you’ll figure out a strategy based on your strength and weakness.
We have cherry-picked the best articles for IIFT for you. Please go through these articles to devise a proper strategy to crack the IIFT exam!
It's important you know what the paper expects from you. Read this to know how IIFT is different from CAT.
Arks had given his detailed analysis of the previous year's IIFT exam. Go through this to get a fair idea of the cut-offs
Read on to know Sagar's strategy in cracking IIFT!
Go through what Parth has to say about the IIFT exam!
Nikhil details out the areas from which you can expect General Awareness questions in IIFT. Read to find out more!
Another strategy for you. Read on to know more!
Another strategy which will be helpful to you all!
Make sure you go through these 10 points before you appear for IIFT!
We hope you make the best out the resources we shared with you and crack the IIFT exam!
As always, wishing you all the best!