DoMS, IIT Roorkee has successfully completed final placements for the Class of 2019. A total of 77 students of DoMS, IIT R MBA program participated in the Final Placements process, and the batch received a 100 per cent placement.
DoMS IIT Roorkee Final Placements 2019 – Highlights
- The highest domestic CTC stood at Rs. 17.85 lakhs per annum – a 27.5% increase from last year.
- The average CTC stood at Rs. 10.41 lakhs per annum – a 14.4% increase from last year.
- 39 companies participated in the Final Placement process at DoMS, including over 12 new recruiters.
- Top brands on campus included KPMG, Bristlecone, Tolaram, OYO, GAIL, Future First, Zomatao, Vedanta, Click Labs, eClerx, PeopleStrong amongst others.
- BFSI was the most sought after sector, with 22% of the batch opting for it. 19% of the batch opted for IT and Analytics role, making it the second most sought-after domain for the batch of 2017-2019 at DoMS, IIT Roorkee.
DoMS, IIT Roorkee Final Placement 2019 – Marketing and Education
Companies offering Marketing roles offered profiles such as Area Sales Manager, Associate Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager and Customer Success Manager. 15 per cent of the batch opted for roles in Sales in Marketing.
|DoMS, IIT Roorkee – PGP 2017-2019 – Marketing and Education|
Marketing and Edu-Tech
DoMS, IIT Roorkee Final Placement 2019 – Strategy Consulting and BFSI
Companies offering roles in Strategy, Consulting and BFSI sector offered roles such as Consultant, Executive Trainee, Management Trainee and Wealth Manager. BFSI sector turned out to be most popular and 22% of students opted for it.
|DoMS, IIT Roorkee – PGP 2017-2019 – Consulting BFSI|
Consulting and BFSI
DoMS, IIT Roorkee Final Placement 2019 – Operations/Logistics and IT & Analytics
Companies offering roles in Operations and Logistics offered roles such as Project Manager, Operations Manager, Area Supply Manager, Contract Role Manager, Senior Business Analyst and Business System Analyst. 19 per cent of the batch opted for roles in IT and Analytics.
|DoMS, IIT Roorkee – PGP 2017-2019 – Operations/Logistics and IT & Analytics|
DoMS IIT Roorkee Final Placements 2019 – Key Placement Figures
|Total number of participating students||77|
|Total number of participating recruiters||39|
|Highest Domestic CTC||17.85|
|Highest International CTC||57 LPA|
|Average CTC||10.33 LPA|
|Median CTC||9.05 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 50%)||12.46 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 25%)||15.10 LPA|