Get ready for SNAP 2023! Know the exam date, registration process, pattern, syllabus, and eligibility criteria to prepare effectively.Last Updated: Jul 28, 2023Registerand stay updated with snap preparation.
The SNAP 2023 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is one of the online competitive MBA entrance exams in India, which is conducted by Symbiosis International University. The exam will be conducted on 3 different days and a candidate can appear for the SNAP exam, a max. of 2 times, on any 2 of the 3 given dates of his/her choice.
The dates for the SNAP exam are the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week of December 2023. The exam will be conducted in 94 cities in PAN India, and the result for the same will be announced in the 2nd week of January 2024.
A candidate who is applying to SNAP 2023, is eligible to apply to 26 programmes among 15 institutes that are part of Symbiosis International University.
|Registration Commences on||1st Week of August 2023|
|Registration Closes on||4th Week of November 2023|
|Payment Closes on||4th Week of November 2023|
|Admit Card Live on||December 05, 2023 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01,
December 10, 2023 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and
December 15, 2023 (Friday) for SNAP Test 03
|SNAP Online Test 2023||SNAP Test 01 - 2nd Week of December
SNAP Test 02 - 3rd Week of December
SNAP Test 03 - 4th Week of December
|Announcement of Result||2nd Week of January 2024|
SNAP 2024 Exam Highlights
|Name of Exam||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)|
|SNAP Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune|
|SNAP Official Website||http://www.snaptest.org/|
|Frequency of SNAP exam||Once every year|
|SNAP Application Process||Online|
|SNAP Application Fees||Rs. 1950/-|
|Minimum Marks Eligibility||50% and 45% in Graduation for GN & Reserved category respectively|
|Duration of SNAP Exam||60 minutes|
|SNAP Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern||3 sections in MCQ format:
|Number of Questions||60 approximately|
|Medium of Exam||English (Exam is conducted in CBT mode)|
|Admission||15 Symbiosis MBA colleges|
Who Can Give SNAP 2019? | SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Graduate from any recognized / statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- Final year students can also apply.
- A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
What Is The SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern|Syllabus?
The SNAP exam/paper pattern is as follows -
- The test consists of 3 sections, namely -
a) Analytical and Logical Reasoning,
b) Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation,
c) Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability & Reasoning
- There are a total of 60 Multiple Choice Questions , which must be answered in a duration of 60 minutes. Each correct answer fetches 1 mark whereas every incorrect response deducts 1/4th of a mark (0.25).
Which Institutes Consider The SNAP Exam Scores?
Apart form other management institutes, a total of 16 management institutes under Symbiosis International University accepts SNAP 2020 score namely SIBM Pune, SIBM Bengaluru, SCMHRD, SIMS, SICSR, SIOM etc.
When Is The Next SNAP Exam?
The SNAP 2020 exam will be conducted on 3 different days - 20th December 2020, 6th January 2021 and 9th January 2021. A candidate can appear for the exam a max. of 2 times on any 2 of the 3 given dates.
The registration fee for SNAP exam 2020 is Rs. 1750/- per test. A candidate can either pay the exam fee online or via demand draft.
How Many People Appear For SNAP?
Approximately 60,000-70,000 aspirants take the SNAP test. (Unverified)
SNAP Exam FAQs
- What is the SNAP difficulty as compared to other competitive MBA exams? SNAP is considered to be a relatively tough MBA exam but is considered to be easier than exams such as IIFT, CAT, and XAT. However, SNAP is a test of speed and accuracy, as a candidate has only 120 minutes to attempt a large number of questions. Therefore, SNAP is difficult in its own way.
- Are calculators allowed in SNAP? Unless specified otherwise by Symbiosis, SNAP does not allow a candidate to use a physical or on-screen calculator. Only CAT allows for such a provision.