The past week has been filled with interesting updates from the world of management education, business, and recruitment. Many top Indian b-schools have released their summer placement reports, IIMs are continuing to release their latest selection criteria, and the job market is showing signs of picking up in 2020. Here's this and more in the latest episode of News From The World of MBA.
- 100% Summer Placements At FMS Delhi
FMS Delhi has successfully completed the summer placements process for its MBA batch of 2022. Here's all you need to know.
- IIM Lucknow's Summer Placement Report Released
IIM Lucknow has released the official summer placement report for the batch of 2022. Here are all the key salary and recruitment figures from the report.
- IIM Visakhapatnam's Selection Criteria Released
IIM Visakhapatnam's latest admission policy has now been released. Here are all the important details that you need to know.
- SNAP 2020 Analysis Released
The analysis for SNAP 2020 has now been released. Here are the predicted SNAP 2020 cut offs for SIBM Pune and SCMHRD.
- Hiring To Pick Up In 2021, Survey Reveals
After a horrid year for the job market across India and the world, a new survey has revealed that the job market is expected to pick up in 2021. Here are key details you need to know.
Recommended For You:
1. FMS Delhi's Summer Placement Report | MBA 2022
2. SNAP 2020 Analysis By TIME, IMS, CL
3. IIM Lucknow's Summer Placement Report
If you don’t want to miss any of our videos, all you need to do is join us on WhatsApp. Click here to join - https://bit.ly/_whatsappupdates