Sanishtha Bhatia is a fresher who studied a unique course - a B.Sc in Finance. This involved learning the core finance subjects. But she realised by the time her 3rd year arrived that she wanted to pursue a different career. A core finance career was not something she wanted to truly pursue. Hence started her MBA preparation. CAT didn't go really well for Sanishtha. Having checked her raw scores, she knew that it would be tough to make it the top b-schools in India. Which is why Sanishtha decided to give complete focus to XAT. She managed to score a strong 99.84%ile in XAT 2020 and managed to make it to XLRI Jamshedpur. Find out how she managed to ace the XAT in this video.
Sanishtha takes us through the important highlights of her XAT preparation. She shares how CAT is more about quants and numbers while XAT is more focused on language. She highlights how preparing for CAT helps you with XAT as well. Sanishtha takes us through her one month XAT prep post CAT.
She talks about preparing for the Decision Making section in XAT and how attempting last year's papers can help you understand the section. She points out how important it is to practice RCs for XAT even if you're good at Verbal. She then shares how prep for the GK section is not really tough, especially as the GK mark is not counted for selection to XLRI.
Sanishtha shares how mock test analysis is equally important for XAT. She talks about maintaining an excel sheet with all your weak areas or incorrect answers. This can be used as a revision tool later. Finally she takes us through her preparation for an interview at XLRI Jamshedpur.
If you're planning to write the XAT or if you want to make it to XLRI Jamshedpur, this is a must watch!
- The DM section is all about situational awareness and problem solving.
- Old XAT papers are the best resources to prep for XAT, especially the DM section.
- XAT has negative marking for unanswered questions.
- You can note down the topics you struggle with during mocks in an excel sheet and work on them later!
- Interviewers want to check your thinking process.
1. 7 XAT Toppers Share Tips And Strategies To Crack The Decision Making Section
2. Cracking The Decision Making Section - XAT 98.33 Percentiler's Guidelines Ft. Akram Khan, XLRI
3. Meet XAT Topper Prakriti Kabir Kar, 99.93%ike In XAT
If you don’t want to miss any of our videos, all you need to do is join us on WhatsApp. Click here to join - https://bit.ly/_whatsappupdates