Meet Utkarsh Motwani, who scored 99.96%ile in XAT 2019. Since he scored a 98%ile in CAT 2019, he knew he wouldn’t be getting into one of his dream b schools, and so shifted focus on XAT. In this video, he talks about preparing for both CAT and XAT, and how the two exams are similar yet very different. If you’re someone who’s begun prep for CAT/XAT 2020, this video is a must watch for you!
Utkarsh Motwani worked with Tata AIG, where he saw his seniors working in finance and management profiles. He recognised then that he wanted to get into a similar profile, and thus decided to pursue an MBA. He began with his CAT and XAT prep about 6 months before the final exams. In this video, he explains in detail the various strategies he used to tackle every section during his CAT and XAT preparation. He speaks of the importance of Decision Making in XAT, and how he analysed his mocks to identify his strengths and weaknesses. Watch this video to know the strategy he used to score 99.96%ile in XAT.
1) Master your concepts before you attempt mocks of higher difficulties.
2) Read the editorial sections of newspapers to prep for verbal.
3) Reading about diverse topics helps you grasp the gist of an RC quicker.
4) VARC in XAT includes poetry.
5) Decision Making tests your EQ, and your ability to put yourself in a manager's shoes.
6) Select your questions carefully. These exams test your time management skills more than your aptitude.
Recommended For You:
1) XAT 2021 Notification Out - Important Dates, Registration Details, FAQs
2) How I Made It To XLRI Jamshedpur At A Comparatively Low XAT Percentile | Ft: Rahul Lakhotia
3) Guide For XAT 2021: 7 Tips To Ace The Exam
f you don't want to miss any of our videos, all you need to do is join us on WhatsApp. Click here to join - https://bit.ly/_whatsappupdates