For the 26th Episode of YOBOLive, we features some pretty special people. Voted InsideIIM’s Best 30, these students are some of the best from the class of 2019-21. In this webinar, get the chance to interact 1-on-1 with them. Not only have they shown their grit and perseverance by cracking WAT-PIs to get into their b-schools, they’ve also bagged internships and PPOs with some of the best firms out there! ABG, P&G, HUL, Mondelez, A.T. Kearney, BCG and many more such organisations have offered them internships, PPOs and PPIs. But first, how did they crack their WAT-PIs and get into IIM A, L, XLRI, SIBM, SPJIMR and other such institutes? Join this webinar on Thursday, 14th January at 6 PM to find out!
View the webinar here:
To know more about the YOBOLive series: Start B-School On The Right Note | YOBOLive - Free, Live Webinar Series
For the 26th episode of #YOBOLive we want to talk about:
- How to crack WAT-PIs and make it to your dream b-school
- First few months in b-school, summer placement prep and more
- Internship/ PPO stories
- Overall b-school experience, virtual classes, etc
For this session on Thursday,14th Jan, 6 PM, you can ask about:
- Cracking WAT-PIs and getting into your preferred b-schools
- settling into b-school life
- starting placement interviews on the right note, just 1-2 months into b-school
- learn about how to maintain a balance between acads and other activities
- The dos and don’ts of getting an internship or PPO
- how to crack placement interviews
- get to know about joining clubs and committees at b-school and
- anything else you'd like to know!
You can also jot down your questions related to summer placements here and the most unique/ interesting questions will be featured in the webinar!
You might also want to look at: