IIM Lucknow's 2021 final placement report has now been released. IIM Lucknow has registered an increase in the average and median salary offered to its MBA batch of 2021. This year, Consulting emerged as the most sought-after domain for the batch, with one in three IIM Lucknow graduates opting for Consulting roles. McKinsey, BCG and Bain together made a total of 38 offers to IIM Lucknow's batch of 2021. Here are some more key highlights from IIM Lucknow's 2021 final placement report.
IIM Lucknow Final Placements 2021 - Five Key Highlights From The Final Placement Report
- In 2021, the highest international salary offered to IIM Lucknow's MBA batch stood at INR 56 lakhs, while the highest domestic salary stood at INR 51 lakhs. Both the highest international as well as domestic salaries offered have seen a slight dip as compared to last year's placement figures.
- The average salary offered to the MBA batch stood at INR 26.00 lakhs, which is an increase of just over 7 percent over the previous year's placement figures.
- The median salary offered to the MBA batch stood at INR 23.50 lakhs, which is a marginal increase of about 2 percent over the previous year.
- Consulting emerged as the most sought-after domain for IIM Lucknow's MBA batch, with 33 percent of the batch opting for Consulting roles. This was followed by IT and Analytics (24 percent) and Sales & Marketing (12 percent).
- Amazon was the top recruiter at IIM Lucknow in 2021, extending a total of 31 offers. Accenture and Deloitte extended 27 offers each to the MBA batch, while the MBB firms extended a total of 38 offers to the batch.
This is a members-only content. Please register for FREE to view this EXCLUSIVE content.