Summer Placements – Class Of 2019 – IIM Shillong
Highlights as per the report:
- IIM Shillong has completed summer placements for its batch of 180 participants.
- The average stipend stood at INR 87,000. The highest stipend was INR 300,000, which was offered by ITC.
- A total of 75 recruiters participated in this year’s placement season, which saw an aggregate of 187 offers being made to the participants.
- The stipend for the top 20% stood at INR 198,000, while that for the top 50% was INR 132,000.
- The season saw the return of regular recruiters such as Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Berger Paints, Cognizant Business Consulting, Deloitte S&O, Fidelity Management Research, HSBC, ICICI Bank, ITC, Kohler, Larsen & Toubro, Mahindra GMC, MetLife, Piramal, RBL Bank, Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Titan, VMware, Wipro and Yes Bank, who continued to put faith in the acumen of the students and recruited in large numbers.
- IIM Shillong also hosted an array of first time recruiters which included the likes of Air Asia, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, Avendus Capital, Barclays, Bharti Airtel, BPCL, Britannia, GroupM, JSW, Muthoot Fincorp, Nomura, Reserve Bank of India and Ujjivan Small Finance Bank.