- The right mental attitude and focus matters when preparing for CAT.
- Focus on your fundamentals when preparing for CAT.
- To solve RCs effectively, try figuring out the answer without looking at the options & select the closest option.
- Set a time limit to solve DI-LR sets so that you can work on accuracy too.
- Attempt the easy questions first and then look at the paper again to check what more you can solve.
- When you're solving questions easily, it puts you in a positive frame of mind.
- You can do conceptual analysis and figure out areas that you're weak in, to work on them.
- If almost 80% of students have attempted a question, but you are not attempting it, know that there's a problem in your strategy.
- Even 3-4 marks in a CAT paper can be instrumental in making or breaking that call to your dream b-school.
1) A Winner Is A Dreamer Who Never Gives Up! | Vaibhav Mangla, IIM K 2020-22
2) How Shefali Chhaya Cracked IIM Ahmedabad As An Arts Graduate Without Coaching?
3) My Journey To IIM Lucknow | Akash Chandani, 99.15 %iler, IIM L 2020-22