In 2020, approximately 2.3 lakh aspirants have registered to appear for the CAT 2020 exam, of which (based on historical trends) between 80-90% are actually going to appear for the exam. This means that you'll be competing with just over 2 lakh aspirants for a few thousand coveted seats at the top-IIMs in the country. With your level of preparation and confidence, we're sure you can achieve your target score, but it always pays off to keep options open for yourself.
It's important to note that CAT is not the only gateway to an elite business school - exams like IIFT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT and TISSNET can also land you a seat at some of India's top-ranked business schools. What's particularly attractive about these exams is that they require minimal additional preparation since most of the syllabus overlaps with that of CAT. Therefore, all you need is a good strategy and a focused mind to crack these exams out of shape.
So how do you do that? How do you get a strategy that you know will work? How do you step into the shoes of a 99th percentiler in these exams? By interacting with them, of course!
The Power Series is a set of courses and individual sessions that aim to solve all questions that you may have around CAT and non-CAT exams - questions like "How would an NMAT topper attempt the new paper pattern?", or "How should one devote their time and energy to prepare for XAT alongside CAT?"
These sessions will be conducted by those who've actually attempted these exams in the past, have excelled at them, and have gone on to join their dream business schools and become future leaders! We're talking about individuals in the top-2% of test-takers who've attempted these exams in the last two years. Who's better than them to guide you through an exam strategy that actually works!
What Courses/Sessions Will Be Available To Me?
You can find the detailed programme outline in the table below. To summarize, we present to you a wide array of sessions/courses to choose from, each of which targets specific MBA entrance exams and related components. Right from getting daily GK and Current Affairs updates in your inbox to understanding effective strategies to crack the XAT 2021 exam, we've got you completely covered with these sessions!
|Date||Session Topic||Number of Sessions||Individual Course Price||Combo. Price|
|October-December||Daily||News Burger - A Weekly Compilation of Top Headlines & GK Factoids Delivered To Your Inbox||-||Rs. 1199||
|October||18th, 19th||How To Prepare For NMAT Alongside CAT||2||Rs. 999|
|October||28th, 29th, 30th||30 Days To CAT 2020||3||Rs. 1799|
|November||15th, 29th||How To Prepare For IIFT 2020||2||Rs. 999|
|November||As per FMS Delhi admissions schedule||Filling Out The FMS Statement of Purpose||1 + Individual Feedback||Rs. 1199|
|November||30th||How To Prepare For Your Second NMAT Attempt?||1||Rs. 799|
|December||9th||How To Prepare For SNAP 2020/2021||1||Rs. 799|
|December||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th||How To Crack The XAT 2021||4||Rs. 2999|
|Total||14||Rs. 10792||Rs. 6999|
Should you choose to enroll for all of the 14 sessions above + the Daily News Burger series, you can actually save over 35% and enroll for only Rs. 6999. This would translate to approximately Rs. 500 per session with 99%ilers and experts who can guide you to a 99th percentile score in CAT and non-CAT exams!
In addition to this, if you're aiming to specialized management programmes like MICA's PGDM-C programme or TISS Mumbai's HRM & LR, you may also consider enrolling for the MICAT 1, MICAT 2, and TISSNET courses which will go live in the month of December 2020 and January 2021.
These sessions will be conducted by actual students from MICA and TISS Mumbai who have been in your shoes not too long ago and have excelled at MICAT and TISSNET respectively. You can find the course outline for these courses in the table below.
|Month||Date||Session Topic||Number of Sessions||Course Price|
|December||6th, 7th||How To Prepare For MICAT 1||2 Sessions + Written Ability Assessment||Rs. 3999|
|December||20th||How To Prepare For TISSNET||1 Session||Rs. 1699|
|January||10th, 11th||How To Prepare For MICAT 2||2 Sessions + Written Ability Assessment||Rs. 3999|
How Will These Sessions Help Me?
The main idea behind these sessions is to bring you in touch with those who've been where you are not too long ago. These are individuals who have a great deal of experience in not only preparing for these exams but also cracking them. This program will:
- Help you find effective strategies to prepare for exams like XAT, IIFT, NMAT and SNAP alongside CAT.
- Help you resolve crucial doubts around major non-CAT entrance exams.
- Help you find an effective strategy and to-do list in the last 1 month to CAT 2020.
- Help you prepare for GK and Current Affairs that will be tested in entrance exams as well as interviews.
- Allow you to interact with and ask your burning questions directly to b-school students conducting these sessions.
MBA Power Prep Masterklass - Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs About The Session Structure
- Where will these sessions be conducted? - All sessions will be conducted live on Zoom with exclusive access provided to registered candidates.
- Who will conduct these sessions? - These sessions will be conducted by individuals who have excelled at exams like CAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT, NMAT, and others, and have made it to their dream business schools.
- How long will these sessions be? - Each session is expected to last between 60-90 minutes.
- What if I miss a session? Will I get access to recordings of sessions? - As soon as a session is over, you will be provided access to the recording of the sessions for a limited duration of time. This will help you revisit any session regardless of your attendance.
FAQs About The Sessions' Content
- What is the Weekly News Burger? - The Weekly News Burger will be a compilation of the top current affairs headlines and GK factoids that will be delivered to your inbox. These will not only help you prepare for the GK section of exams like IIFT and XAT, but will also be of help in the WAT-GD-PI rounds conducted by most business schools.
- What is the FMS SoP? - FMS Delhi, in its registration form, requires applicants interested in the MBA program to provide a Statement of Purpose (SoP), which is essentially a well-structured response to a question like "Why MBA?" or "Why have you chosen FMS Delhi as your target business school?". Writing an SoP is a complex task and requires you to condense your thoughts in just a few lines. The instructor will give you personalised feedback on your SoP! Read more about SoPs here.
CAT 2020 is just a little more than a month away and other exams are right behind it. You might be happy with your mock scores, but not 100% sure and confident that you have that slight edge. Or maybe you’re just thinking about what b-school you want to target. Or you just want some guidance on how to portray your profile in interviews. But wait, don’t get so confused. We have just the right person you would want to talk to!
Meet Parag Chitale - a JBIMS alumnus and MBA preparation mentor with about 20 years of experience of helping thousands of students get into top B-schools like IIM (A, B, C, L, K, I), FMS, XLRI, SPJIMR, JBIMS, MDI, NMIMS, MICA, and others! Get one-one-one mentorship from Mr. Chitale and get ahead of your competition!