- delivering personalized customer experience for brands that are heavily invested in e-commerce
- identify roadblocks in customer acquisition & reduce costs related to it
- gather the correct customer sentiment & KPIs for marketing campaigns run on social media
- improve conversion rates and reduce churn of shoppers or leads
- identify reasons behind non-performing channels or customer segments
- strategizing sales goals as per new business models
- improve cash flow and profitability
- increase the efficiency of financial planning and forecasting
- handle budgeting and planning expertly
- identify and prevent fraudulent activities
c) Product Management:
- identify features that will drive business goals and/or ones not doing well
- anticipate customer or market requirements to build products
- track product performance by geography and time period
- aid business decisions to launch or recall a product
- stay ahead of competition by gaining consumer insights like purchase drivers, etc.
- identify production delays due to blocks in the supply chain
- predict possible failures
- match vendor availability with market demand
- guide business decisions as per market volatility
- manage inventory through accurate stock location
Acquire In-Demand Data Analytics Skills & Work On 2 Live Projects With AltUni’s Data Analytics With Power BI Masterklass!
But What If You Want To Specialize In Data Analytics?
Obviously having strong data analytics skills in your arsenal is going to be the key to a successful career ahead. This is irrespective of what role you are applying for and the industry you are looking at. However, if you are looking to become a Data Analyst, then as per Fortune Education, you need to be a graduate and possess the following skills in any combination:
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication
- People skills
This will get you an average base pay of Rs.6-12 lacs as per Glassdoor, with changes depending on location and prior work experience, and can go upwards of Rs.12 lacs too with more years of experience.
How Can YOU Become The Most Desirable Data Analyst
To move from good to great and in the shortest possible timeframe, you need to upskill & sharpen your knowledge as per current industry trends, gives you hands-on experience and the right guidance on how to make the right career move. You will know you have enrolled in the right program when it helps you:
- become an expert on data visualisation & analytics
- create data-driven strategies
- develop actionable business insights
- learn tools like Power BI & Tableau
The AltUni Advantage
This is where AltUni’s Data Analytics With Power BI Masterklass comes in. In as little as 9 weeks, not only does it deliver all the above, but it also provides you with the opportunity to work on 2 Capstone projects that will help you hone the practical skills you learned during the program, thus preparing you fully for the real business world. This automatically makes your CV stand out as it showcases that you have the much-valued skills that potential employers are looking for. Additionally, you also get access to sessions on interview prep, mock interview and CV editing to help transition to your new career swiftly.
Being good with data analytics truly opens up an unbelievably wide range of career options most of which are high-paying jobs in Consulting, IT, Healthcare, and Startups, taking you up the managerial ladder all the way up to the C-suite, now that many companies are beginning to have Chief Analytics Officer as well. So, when are you signing up?