IFMR GSB is one of the top institutions that offer specializations across 7 different disciplines that are the most sought after. It offers differentiated courses like Quantitative Finance, Marketing Analytics & Data Sciences designed by industry experts
IFMR Graduate School of Business (GSB) Krea University
IFMR Graduate School of Business at Krea University offers a two-year full-time residential MBA Programme. Located in a sprawling 40 Acre residential campus in Sri City, an industrial base near Chennai. The campus is fully-equipped with requisite modern infrastructure. From the batch of 2017-19, IFMR GSB offers a two-year Post-Graduate Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree under the auspices of Krea University.
IFMR GSB is also recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Selection criteria 2018
- Graduates of full-time degree course and candidates in the final year of the undergraduate degree are eligible to apply. Candidates from ODL (Open and Distance Learning) institutions are also eligible to apply as per the UGC policy and notification.
- Applicants born on or after January 1, 1993 and on or before December 31, 2000 are eligible to apply.
- While entrance exam scores are an important component of the admission process, they are not the sole criteria for admission. Shortlisting for Personal Interview (PI) will be based on parameters such as academic performance in Class X, Class XII, UG and performance in the competitive exams, in short called as “Qualifying parameters”.
- Admission to the programme will be based on combined scores of qualifying parameters and interview parameters which include work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- Work experience is not mandatory. Candidates with work experience of less than or equal to 36 months, as on the date of deadline for application, can apply.Exam applicableCAT 2019 / XAT 2020 / CMAT 2020 / GMAT / GRE
1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
IFMR GSB, Krea University offers two-year full-time residential Post Graduate Programme in Management, leading to MBA degree. The curriculum is strong on fundamentals and is constantly revised to be in tune with industry requirements. There is strong emphasis on nurturing the problem-solving skills and creativity of students.
T.Thomas Scholarship for Business Leaders:
IFMR GSB has been selected by Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) as one of the five Business Schools in India for the award of T. Thomas Scholarship for Business Leaders to the second year student of the outgoing batch. The scholarship amount shall be INR 1 Lakh.
The PGP Office shares the list of toppers at the end of first year with HUL for deciding the winner.
Based on the CGPA at the end of the second year, merit scholarships are awarded, the details of which are given below:
|First Rank||INR 2 Lakhs|
|Next three ranks:||INR 1 Lakh each to three students|
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship by IFMR GSB, Krea University:
The School extends scholarships to students in need of financial assistance. The objective of the scholarship policy is to ensure that a meritorious student is not deprived of education for financial reasons. This process is intended for those students who have a pressing need for financial assistance.
a) Minimum CGPA of 3.00 at the end of first year
b) Annual family income less than INR 11 Lakhs
Scholarship is given only to those students who are assessed to have the need for it. The Committee makes this decision based on the information provided by the student and a personal interview with him/her, if required.
Life at B-School
The Curious Case of Housekeeping Staff At IFMR GSB Krea University | Bhavith Sunkara
One month into my MBA at IFMR, the thing that fascinated me the most was the way housekeeping staff worked at IFMR. They handle the cleaning and mopping work in
IFMR GSB - Interim Placement Report - Class of 2017-2019
IFMR Graduate School of Business released the interim placement report for the 18th batch of 2017-19. The highest salary offered so far has been INR 14 Lacs per annum while
A Sneak Peek Into The Diversity At IFMR GSB Krea University - Kaushal Kishore
All of us have grown to study and cherishing the diversity that our country is blessed with. We all have heard the slogan “Unity in Diversity” at some point in
Life At IFMR GSB Krea University | Ashish Kumar Bastia
It all started for me on the sweltering afternoon of 1st June. The heat was unbearable, humidity out of the world. It was a combination of sweat, heat, and too