MDI Gurgaon has successfully completed the summer placement process for its PGDM batch of 2023, becoming one of the first top Indian b-schools to complete the summers process for the batch of 2021-2023. This year a total of 86 companies participated in the process, including top brands like Goldman Sachs, JPMC, Accenture Strategy, PepsiCo, Dr. Reddy's amongst others. The highest stipend stood at INR 4 lakhs. Sales & Marketing was the most sought-after domain for MDI's PGDM batch. Here are all the key highlights from MDI's 2021 summer placement report for the PGDM batch of 2023.
- Overall 86 companies participated in the Summer Placement Season.
- The average stipend at MDI dipped by 0.83% from last year to INR 2,40,000, with the highest stipend being INR 4,00,000.
- 82.1% of students got INR 2,00,000 and above as stipend for the entire duration.
- Median stipend of top 10% of the batch reached INR 3,30,000.
- 27% of offers came from Sales and Marketing, followed by 26% in Human Resource domain, 21% in Strategy, 13% in Finance, 5% in General Management, 5% in IT/ITes and 3% in Operations.
- Investment Banking roles were offered by the likes of Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase & Co., TresVista and Nomura.
- Many leading healthcare companies like Becton Dickinson, Cipla, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, GSK Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, UnitedHealth Group and Sanofi recruited from campus.
- New recruiters included Accenture Strategy, Amway, BYJU’s, Capgemini, CarDekho, Cisco, D.E. Shaw & Co., Everest Industries, FinIQ Consulting, Godrej Housing Finance, Indegene, Intel Corporation, PepsiCo, PUMA, RPSG Group, Synergy Consulting, WhiteHat Jr.