Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSoM), IIT Bombay has successfully completed Final Placements for the Class of 2019! 41 recruiters extended job offers to the Class of 2017-2019, and top brands on campus included Google, Goldman Sachs, Accenture Strategy, P&G, TATA Motors, and PwC amongst others.
SJMSoM Final Placements 2019 - Highlights
- Highest CTC - Rs. 32.40 lakhs p.a.
- Average CTC - Rs. 20.80 lakhs p.a.
- Median CTC - Rs. 20.30 lakhs p.a.
- Average CTC (Top 80%) - Rs. 22.80 lakhs p.a.
- Average CTC (Top 50%) - Rs. 25.80 lakhs p.a.
- Average CTC (Top 30%) - Rs. 28.80 lakhs p.a.
- 41 companies extended diverse job offers to students and the company split for the same was: FMCG (21%), BFSI (18%), Consulting (16%), IT (21%), Manufacturing (11%) and Others (13%).
- Apart from the several legacy recruiters, there were 8 new companies that offered coveted positions to the students.
SJMSoM Final Placements 2019 - BFSI, Consulting/IT
SJMSoM Final Placements 2019 - FMCG/FMCD, Manufacturing & Conglomerates, Healthcare and Others
SJMSoM Final Placements 2019 - Important Placement Figures