SJMSOM has continued its famed legacy with 100 % of its students securing job offers from reputed companies spread across varied domains. 41 companies visited the campus, offering coveted roles in Consulting, Finance, IT, Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain.
With an average work experience of 24 months in top institutions like CISCO, EXL, Samsung, SAP Labs etc. the class of 2019 has been a consistent performer in national corporate competitions by bagging top positions in competitions like GEP, J&J, Nestle and others. The batch also has a rich industry exposure by pursuing several live projects with reputed companies like CRISIL, ITC, Kellogg’s, Microsoft and others.
The highlights of the final placements for the Class of 2019 are as follows:
- The highest salary offered was Rs. 32.40 lakhs.
- The average salary recorded was Rs. 20.80 lakhs.
- This year, the median salary advanced to Rs. 20.30 lakhs.
- 80 % of the batch received an average package of Rs. 22.80 lakhs with the top 50 % and top 30 % bagging an average package of Rs. 25.80 lakhs and Rs. 28.80 lakhs respectively.
- Apart from the several legacy recruiters, there were 8 new companies that offered coveted positions to the students.
The process witnessed phenomenal 100 %placement in a record 3 days.
The following are the companies that participated in the process:
|FMCG/FMCD||Asian Paints, Britannia, Johnson & Johnson, Marico, Mondelēz, Nestle, Pidilite, Procter & Gamble|
|Consulting/IT||Accenture Strategy, Capgemini, Google, GEP, Hitachi Consulting, IBM, PwC, ValueLabs, Wipro|
|BFSI||Goldman Sachs, ICICI Bank, Indus Valley Partners, Maybank, Nomura, RBL,Yes Bank|
|Manufacturing & Conglomerate||ACG Worldwide, Cummins, Piramal, Tata Motors, Whirlpool|
|Healthcare and Others||Cochlear, Flipkart, Maersk, OYO Rooms|