The SJMSoM Summer Placements report for the MBA Class of 2021 has been released! SJMSoM has successfully concluded its summer placement for the 2019-21 batch with 110 students getting placed across 46 companies. Top brands on campus included JP Morgan Chase, P&G, Nestle, Google, Accenture Consulting, Flipkart, and HSBC amongst others. The average stipend offered to the MBA batch saw a staggering increase of 14% as compared to the previous year. Read the complete report in this post!
SJMSoM Summer Placements 2021 - Important Highlights
The following are the important highlights from the SJMSoM Summer Placements 2021 report:
- The highest stipend stood at Rs. 3.20 lakhs, an increase of 6% from the previous year.
- The average stipend stood at Rs. 2.02 lakhs, an increase of 14% from the previous year.
- The median stipend stood at Rs. 2.15 lakhs, a whopping increase by 25%, compared to the previous year.
- The average stipend for the top-90% of the batch stood at Rs. 2,16,071.
- Top brands on campus included ICICI Bank, JP Morgan Chase, YES Bank, Asian Paints, Colgate Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Marico, Mondelez, Nestle, P&G, Piramal Group, Accenture Consulting, Google, Flipkart, and OYO Rooms amongst others.
- The summer placements process at SJMSoM for the MBA Class of 2021 saw participation from 17 new recruiters. First time recruiters such as Bajaj Auto, Harman International, Nivea, and Synergy Consulting offered a diverse set of roles across domains.
- Some of the stalwarts in the FMCG sector recruited in large numbers with 39% of the batch getting placed in this sector.
Scored Above 95 Percentile In CAT/XAT/NMAT/SNAP? Unilever And InsideIIM Can Help You Crack Your MBA Interviews At Zero Cost - Here's How
SJMSoM Summer Placements 2021 - BFSI, Consulting
SJMSoM Summer Placements 2021 - FMCG, FMCD, Manufacturing
SJMSoM Summer Placements 2021 - IT/IT Consulting, E-Commerce & Others