Preparing for summer placements? Internships on your mind? Here's a special something for you! This week’s #YOBOLive is a special feature brought to you by HUL! Get ready for an insightful episode featuring the Head- Employer Brand & Talent Channels, Unilever South Asia (XLRI Jamshedpur alum), the Supply Chain Finance Manager – Skin Cleansing Category at Unilever (IIM C alum), an Area Sales and Customer Manager, Central Branch, HUL (IIM Indore alum) and finally an IIM A student and summer intern ‘20. Here’s your headstart to understanding how to crack summer internship interviews and ultimately bag that internship & PPO! Find the form in this article - register right now!
For this special episode of #YOBOLive scheduled on Thursday, 1st Oct, we talk about summer placements. Here’s an opportunity for you to get future ready with Team HUL! All the panelists in this live session have been or are HUL PPO Holders & alumni/ student of prestigious b-schools. They bring you rich insight into-
- creating your profile,
- crafting an impactful CV,
- cracking internship interviews,
- the prestigious ULIP program,
- how to bag that PPO.
You can view this week’s live episode here.
You can also jot down your questions for team HUL here and the most unique/ interesting questions will be featured in the webinar! Register, share your questions for Team HUL in the form below:
- Amit Mehta, Head- Employer Brand & Talent Channels, Unilever South Asia and XLRI Jamshedpur Alum
- Omung Chaturvedi, Supply Chain Finance Manager – Skin Cleansing Category at Unilever and IIM C Alum
- Jasmine Kaur, Area Sales and Customer Manager, Central Branch, HUL and IIM Indore Alum
- Sana Khubchandani, Summer Intern’20, IIM A Student