Summer Placements – Class Of 2019 – NITIE Mumbai
Highlights as per the placement reports –
– Overall 115 companies participated in the Summer Placement Season.
– The average stipend (for two months) at NITIE jumped to INR 1,28, 720 which is a significant rise of 22% over last year. The highest stipend is INR 3,00,000 this year.
– The average stipend of top 10% of the batch is INR 2,44,166.
– More than 60% of the batch received 6 digit stipend for the entire duration.
30% got over INR 2,00,000 stipend for the entire duration.
–Strategy & Consulting roles were offered by the likes of Deloitte USI, E&Y, KPMG, and PwC.
– Many leading FMCG companies like HUL, P&G, Nestle, J&J, Marico and Godrej Consumers recruited from campus.
– First-time recruiters included Shell India, Fidelity Investments, Exide Industries, and Future Generali.
*Team InsideIIM had no part in creating this report.