Some would argue that summer placements of b-schools are even more important than final placements. A lot of companies these days come to campus for summers, offer PPOs after the internship, conduct competitions, etc through which they primarily hire. Summers also provide an opportunity for the students to present themselves in the best of their abilities soon after joining the MBA program - an excellent opportunity for freshers and working professionals alike. In this report, we cover some of the latest summer placements stats for the following b-schools - IIM Lucknow, FMS Delhi, IIFT, TISS Mumbai, MDI Gurgaon, and SIBM Pune.
|B-School||Average CTC||Median CTC||Highest CTC|
Highlights of the IIM L Placement Report 2019:
- Mean stipend offered is 1.09 LPM.
- Median stipend offered is 1.20 LPM.
- IIM L achieved 100% placement by placing all 481 students in the batch.
- Amazon, Accenture and Udaan ended up being the top 3 recruiters at IIM L this year.
Highlights of Summer Placements At FMS Delhi 2019 -
- Record Highest Average Stipend of INR 115,100/month (13.5% increase compared to last year)
- Top 50% Average 1,35,800 INR
- Top 70% Average 1,25,640 INR
- 170 offers of 1,00,000 INR and above
Major Highlights of IIFT Summer Placements 2019
- While the highest stipend remained at Rs. 3,20,000
- The average stipend stood at Rs. 1,68,000 - a staggering 13.5% increase despite a 5% increase in batch size.
- The average stipend offered in IIFT placements for the top 50% of the batch was Rs. 2,42,000 for 2 months.
Highlights As Per The MDI Placement Report 2019
- The average stipend at MDI Gurgaon jumped to INR 2,31,000, a significant rise of 10% over last year.
- With the highest stipend being INR 3,20,000. 83% of students got INR 2,00,000 and above as stipend for the entire duration.
- Median stipend of top 10% of the batch of MDI reached INR 3,10,000.
Highlights As Per The TISS 2019 Placement Report
- The process witnessed the participation of regular recruiters like Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Citibank, Colgate Palmolive, HUL, ITC, Mahindra and Mahindra, Marico, Nestle, TAS, etc.
- Accenture, General Mills, Korn Ferry, Mars, Mondelez, Nivea, P&G, Samsung India, and Shell were some of the other major recruiters.
Highlights of SIBM Pune Placements (Summer) 2019 -
- A total of over 65 organisations across a variety of sectors made 195 offers for over 180 students.
- 156 offers made were of above INR 1.5 Lakh and 87 offers made were of above INR 2 Lakh.
- The average stipend stood at INR 2.01 Lakhs for two months, a 21% increase over the previous year while the median stipend stood at INR 1.87 Lakhs.