TISS Mumbai has successfully completed the summer placement process for its HRM&LR batch of 2023. This year a total of 38 companies participated in the process, including top brands like Aditya Birla Group, Citi, HUL, ITC, Mahindra, Google, Marico, Nestle, P&G, RPG, TAS amongst others. The highest stipend stood at INR 3.30 lakhs. Maximum number of candidates will be interning in Conglomerates and FMCG, followed by Engineering & Technology, Consulting and Pharma. Here are all the key details from TISS Mumbai's 2021 summer placement report for the HRM&LR batch of 2023.
TISS Mumbai HRM&LR Summer Placements 2021 - Key Highlights
- The highest stipend stood at INR 3.30 Lakhs for two months.
- The average of the top 25% of the offers stood at INR 3.08 Lakhs.
- The mean stipend stood at INR 2.35 Lakhs and the median stipend stood at INR 2.40 Lakhs, witnessing an increase of 17.43% and 20% respectively, over the previous year.
- 90% of the batch received a stipend of INR 2 Lakhs and above.
- Accenture Strategy, Disney-Star, GE Healthcare, Google and UHG were all first-time recruiters.
- Amazon rolled out the highest number of offers followed by ABG, Citi, Disney Star, DRL, Flipkart, Piramal Group, Reliance and Samsung R&D.
- Companies like Deloitte India, Intel and Samsung India were back on campus after a hiatus.
The figures mentioned are for the entire internship duration of 2 months
Top Companies In BFSI And Conglomerate
BFSI - Citi recruited from TISS Mumbai's HRM&LR Batch for the Summer Placement Process in 2021.
Conglomerate - Industry stalwarts like Adani Group, Aditya Birla Group, ITC, JSW, Mahindra, Piramal Group, Reliance, RPG and TAS were a part of the Summer Placement recruitment process at TISS Mumbai.
Top Companies In Consulting, E-Commerce And Energy
Consulting - Industry leaders like Accenture, Accenture Strategy, Deloitte India and Deloitte USI recruited from TISS Mumbai in 2021.
E-Commerce- Industry stalwarts like Amazon and Flipkart offered roles in the E-Commerce space. Amazon has rolled out the highest offers for TISS Mumbai's HRM&LR batch of 2023.
Energy - HPCL and Power Grid offered roles in the Energy sector.
Top Companies In Engineering & Technology And FMCG/FMCD
Engineering & Technology - ACT Fibernet, Google, Intel, Samsung India and Samsung R&D recruited from TISS Mumbai for the Summer Placement process 2021.
FMCG/FMCD - The giants in the FMCG and FMCD sectors such as Colgate Palmolive, General Mills, HUL, Marico, MARS, Nestlé, Nivea, P&G and Reckitt participated in the summer placement process at TISS Mumbai.
Top Companies In Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals And Others
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals - Cipla, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, GE Healthcare and UHG recruited from TISS Mumbai's HRM&LR Batch for the Summer Placement Process in 2021. UHG was a first-time recruiter.
Others - Disney Star and TATA Steel were a part of the Summer Placement ecruitment process at TISS Mumbai. This is the first time Disney Star offered summer internship opportunity to TISS Mumbai's HRM&LR batch.