Final Placements – TISS Mumbai – Class Of 2019
Highlights as per the TISS placement report 2019 –
- TISS Mumbai conducted its Final Placement Process for the HRM & LR batch of 2017-19, on 13th January 2019. The Placement Process was extremely successful with 100% of the batch placed.
- The process witnessed the participation of regular recruiters like Asian Paints, Aditya Birla Group, ITC, Mahindra and Mahindra, Nestle, Reckitt Benckiser, TAS, etc.
- Aarti Industries, Dell EMC, Infosys Consulting, Lodha Group, Swiggy, Taj Group, Udaan, Walmart and Yodlee Envestnet were all first-time recruiters.
- Students with relevant work experience were hired into middle management positions by companies making Lateral Placement Offers. Some of these companies were Amazon, Deloitte India, Lodha Group, L&T Infotech, Sterlite Power, Walmart, Wipro etc.
- The total number of PPOs were 22 for a batch of 67.
- No. of offers rolled out by start-ups increased as well with participation by OYO Rooms, Swiggy and Udaan in the Placement Process.
- The median salary is INR 20.05 lakhs per annum while the average is INR 20.06 lakhs per annum. In comparison to last year, while the average salary increased by nearly 7%, the median salary on offer saw an increase of 8.4%.
- The average CTC of the top 50th Percentile is INR 20.05 lakhs per annum and the 75th Percentile is INR 22.70 lakhs per annum.
- Colgate Palmolive paid the highest package of INR 30.33 lakhs per annum.