TISS ODCL Mumbai has successfully completed 100% completion of the Summer Internship for the Batch of 2021-2023! The process saw the participation of recruiters belonging to various sectors/industries like Automobiles, Consulting, E-commerce, FinTech, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, etc. and offered roles in domains like Change Management, Human Resource Management, Organisation Development and Consulting to name a few.
Key Highlights Of TISS ODCL Summer Placements 2021-23
- The average work experience of the Batch: 41 months
- Highest Stipend: INR 3.50 Lakhs
- Average Stipend: INR 1.54 Lakhs
- Median Stipend: INR 1.25 Lakhs
- Average Stipend offered to top 50% of the ODCL batch of 2023: INR 2.47 Lakhs
- Average Stipend offered to top 25% of the ODCL batch of 2023: INR 2.97 Lakhs
- Year on year increase in Average stipend: 14.71%
TISS Placements: Roles Offered to The ODCL Batch
As per the placement report released by TISS Mumbai, roles were offered in the following domains.
- Change Management
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- OD Consulting
- Digital Transformation
- HR Analytics
- No. of students in the Batch – 37
- No. of students appearing for placements – 36
- No. of students opting out of placements - 1
- No. of companies confirming participation – 34
Sector-wise Breakdown Of Recruiters
This placement season we received a great response from new recruiters across various industries.
- The process witnessed the participation of regular recruiters like Amazon, CRISIL, Colgate Palmolive, DRL, ITC, TechnipFMC and many more.
- AB InBev, Accenture Strategy, Bosch Limited, Coca-Cola, Fidelity Investments, HSBC, Intel, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, PwC US Advisory, Vikram Solar were all first-time recruiters.
- AB InBev was the largest recruiter making five offers, followed by Accenture Strategy, Bosch Limited, DRL, and TechnipFMC.
|Consulting||Accenture Strategy, PwC, Kantar|
|Pharma||Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Hikal Pharmaceuticals|
|IT/ITES/Technology||Microsoft, To The New, Meero, Intel, Uniphore|
|Automobile||Ford Motors, Anand Group|
|Manufacturing||Lohia Group, Bluestar, Technip FMC, Polycab Wires, Vikram Solar, Bosch India, EPL Global|
|BFSI||HSBC, Fidelity Investments, Bajaj Finserv, CRISIL|
|FMCG||ITC, AB InBev, Coca-Cola, Colgate Palmolive, Procter& Gamble|
|Social Sector||Samhita Social Ventures|
|Others||Curefit, Highbar Tech, Souled Store, AMH India, ClassPlus|