- Video Games Helped Me Become A Better Product Manager, Ft. Narayan Babu, VP @ Zeta, Ex InMobi
- I Believe More In Machines Than Humans, Ft. Narayan Babu, VP @ Zeta, Ex InMobi
Join Narayan Babu, VP @ Zeta in this enlightening discussion as he shares his perspectives on life, career, product management, and entrepreneurship. Through his candid storytelling, he prompts listeners to question their understanding of success and whether there is a set path to achieving it.
In this episode, Supreet Singh (Founding Partner - Native) and Ankit Doshi (Founder - AltUni | InsideIIM) discuss breaking into Product Management, how to do so if you’re not from a hallowed institute, and how to prepare for a PM interview!
Hear from two seasoned product management experts as they delve into the best ways to build a career in this field. They will cover what it takes to become a product manager, the essential skills required, and how to effectively balance technical and business aspects of the role. With a wealth of experience working with companies such as Flipkart, Microsoft, Protonn, and Atlassian, these experts offer valuable insights and practical advice.
Ankit Doshi, Founder of AltUni | InsideIIM, and Supreet - Founding Partner of Native, get on a candid conversation on all-things Product Management. Starting from what makes Product Management a lucrative career option, to how Consumer Goods companies influenced digital-first products, they have covered everything in this episode!
Join Mr. Aaditya Poodipeddi, Lead Product Manager at Ditto Insurance by Finshots, as he shares his expertise in a webinar on the top 10 interview questions for lead product managers. With a background in BITS-Pilani (2008-2013) and IIM-A (2016-18), and experience as a consultant at Deloitte and product manager at Next Education India Pvt Ltd, he brings a wealth of knowledge to the discussion.
Have you ever wondered what it's like to work for one of the market's largest technology companies - Microsoft? In this interview, Ms. Akshaya Prakash tells us about her work at Microsoft as a Product Manager. If you're unsure about which management role to pursue or how these roles work in top companies, this is the video to watch.
A product manager plays a critical role in defining the strategy and roadmap for a product, collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver the product on schedule, and gathering feedback from customers and other stakeholders to drive continuous improvement. This session will provide an in-depth look at the various skills that are essential for a product manager to succeed in their role.
Courses and Training
- 80+ Hours of learning with industry experts who’ve worked with Booking.com, Atlassian, Microsoft, Flipkart, Citrix, etc.
- Get invaluable industry exposure by working on 2 Live Industry Projects with Quodeck & Apollo Finvest
- Jump into a Management role by learning in-demand Product Management topics like Product Roadmap & Strategy, Testing, Design Thinking, Product Design etc.
- Master In-Demand Tools Like Mural, Balsamiq, Draw.io, SQL, Power BI, etc.
- Learn by analyzing unique Product Management case studies, real-life examples & in-class exercises.
Additional Benefits That Help You Crack Any PM Interviews!
- Ace any Product Management interview with AltUni Career Services: Get a chance to interview with AltUni’s recruitment partners; 1-on-1 sessions for CV editing, mock interview, & profile building.
- Free access to Klub AltUni where you’ll be enabled to be more employable by helping you make informed career decisions.
- 3 industry-recognized certifications by AltUni & live project partners.
- Get recording access for 3 months.