MBA aspirants are human beings, and with that comes the possibility of a not so good day during their CAT day. Although well prepared, things might not go their way as planned. But there's no reason to lose hope. With a plethora of top MBA colleges that accept scores of different B-school entrance tests, aspirants should understand that there is life beyond the CAT and you can ace it. In this episode of CAT-apult, Debrup Poddar, a 99+%iler in several entrance tests, throws light on the importance of exams like XAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP & MICAT and how one's CAT preparation can be the base foundation to catapult their performance in these exams.
He recommends the strategies needed to ace these non-CAT exams and inspire aspirants to look beyond the CAT in order to secure their dream of a top-notch MBA in India.
If you want to check his journey to acing different papers of CAT and how he secured a 99+%ile, watch his videos here:
1. How To Ace VARC- Story Of 3-Time 95+%iler In CAT VARC, Ft. Debrup | CATapult Ep 5: https://bit.ly/3AhHQ38
2. What Is The Ideal Number Of Mocks To Crack CAT? Ft. Debrup Poddar, 99.11%iler | CATapult, Ep 4: https://bit.ly/3gu1TCg
3. How I Scored 99.5%ile In Quantitative Aptitude Using The SMART Strategy, Ft. Debrup, CATapult Ep 3: https://bit.ly/3ihGizq
4. 6 Months To CAT: Preparation Strategy That Helped Me Score 99+%ile, Ft. Debrup | CATapult Ep 2: https://bit.ly/2SuIOb0
5. How To Choose Your Dream B-School | CATapult Ep 1, Ft. Debrup Poddar: https://bit.ly/3p5IbAU