What is a STEM MBA? What is the scope of a STEM MBA career? Why is STEM MBA in the USA so popular amongst international students? Which are the top STEM MBA programs in India? In this video, we answer all your questions about pursuing a STEM higher education in India and the US, and mention why you should consider pursuing a STEM MBA to become more valuable in the future!
Video Summary And Key Takeaways
In this video, we answer 6 key questions about STEM-driven higher education and its scope in India and the US. We begin with explaining what STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) is and what fields come under STEM.
We also explain the advantages of STEM MBA programs in the US for international students, how STEM courses can help you work in the US and earn in dollars for a minimum of 3 years, and top US business schools offering STEM specializations in their MBA curriculum.
Finally, we take a look at the scope of STEM careers in India and the demand for STEM skills among Indian employers, and mention the top STEM specializations and programs offered by elite Indian b-schools like IIM Calcutta, IIM Bangalore, and others.
5 Key takeaways for you from this video:
1. STEM stands for the academic disciplines Science, Technology, Engineer, and Mathematics. Technical fields like analytics, management science, artificial intelligence come under STEM.
2. STEM MBA graduates in the US can work up to 36 months in the US, while non-STEM graduates can work for only 12 months in the US after graduation. This is why STEM is popular amongst international students.
3. A STEM MBA from a top US b-school pays well, provides better ROI and gives you skills that will continue to be in-demand in the future.
4. Data from Indian job portals indicates a strong demand for professionals with STEM skills. Skills like analytics, coding, and innovation are highly valued amongst Indian employers.
5. Some popular STEM courses in India are in the fields of Business Analytics, Data Science, FinTech and are offered by top b-schools and universities like IIM Calcutta, IIM Bangalore, ISB, and IIT Kharagpur amongst others.
Here's What We Recommend You Take A Look At Next
- Top STEM Management Programs In India, And How Much They Cost - All You Need To Know
- Top-Ranked STEM MBA Programs, And How Much They Cost - Yale, Chicago Booth, Berkeley Haas And More
- Two-Year STEM MBA Programs At The World's Top Business Schools - Important Program Details
- Columbia's MBA Program Is Now STEM Certified - Here's Everything You Need To Know
- 5 Predictions About MBA And MBA Abroad After Coronavirus