There are 5 additional course components that SPJIMR has, which makes their B-School programme unique and adds a layer of all-round development.
- Abhyudaya - Abhyudaya is a unique educational innovation by SPJIMR, which aims to foster social responsibility among B-school students through practical learning. It helps in fostering student’s POV towards society and development & strives towards building a stronger character.
- ADMAP - ADMAP stresses on teaching the art of administration to business students in a fun, experiential way. It introduces the participant to ‘self-learning’ and ‘management of the self’ through the prism of ‘doing, observing, reflecting and recording’.
- Development of Corporate Citizenship - A programme aimed to sensitize students with cultures and cultural inclusion within the country.
- PG Lab - The PG Lab is a comprehensive programme that is crafted meticulously to appeal to the instincts and interests of our participants. It builds personal leadership and team skills through indoor and outdoor activities, psychometric tests and experiential exercises.
- Spirituality in Management - This course aims at making students more secular to various religions and also understand practices that help them remain more calm and peaceful and function better in the management sphere with some element of spirituality.
SPJIMR PGDM(BM) is a promising programme for students who want to pursue General Management and then select their specialisation after further learning through the course.
Open to both freshers and professionals with work experience, SPJIMR is a great business school that all MBA aspirants in the country should apply to.