Pursuing an MBA is no longer unique. Don't believe us? Look around you. 100% of your classmates are also pursuing an MBA. Jokes aside, it is extremely crucial as an MBA student to set yourself apart from the rest. And InsideIIM.com provides you with a unique opportunity to stand out amongst the sea of MBA students - The InsideIIM Student Team Program.
Sure, you can be a part of b-school committees, participate in corporate competitions of all kinds that you can win, bag a fancy internship, do some interesting research projects and so on; but these are the things that all of your batch mates would indulge in as well. InsideIIM Student Program picks only a handful of students each year from the top MBA colleges that will help each one of you to not only to build your own brand in the MBA space, but also learn the ropes of digital and content marketing using data while making an impact on the masses. All of this though, only if you are a member of the InsideIIM.
InsideIIM is in the 6th year of this exclusive membership program and the applications for the same begin today. Open only for the Class of 2019-2021.
What You Will Learn -
- To create content that isn't only creative but also relevant.
- To use Google Analytics, and analyse data in order to create relevant content.
- Build your personal brand in the MBA space.
- Become a brand ambassador for your b-school.
- Assume the role of a mentor to MBA aspirants and your juniors in this space.
What You Need To Do To Apply -
Step 1 - Fill This Registration Form.
(On filling the form, you will receive an email with detailed job description and compensation)
Step 2 - Login and Write a Story on InsideIIM.com (minimum of 500 words). The story needs to solve a problem that an MBA Aspirant or student faces. Be as creative as you can!
Possible Topic Ideas -
- How To Crack The CAT (In 30 days, 45 days, prep plan, motivational, cover stories of students who have scored low percentiles in the previous attempt and managed to score 99%ile+ in the subsequent attempt)
- Journey To A B-School Against All Odds (cover a story where a student has gone through some hardship and despite that has made it to a top b-school)
- Careers after an MBA (pick any domain and list down different opportunities in the said domain)
- PPO Journeys (cover and interview your seniors who have cracked PPOs at their internship company)
- Academics (can you explain a mundane topic in the simplest yet fun way?)
Step 3 -
Distribute and Promote InsideIIM's Kampus Pass in the relevant Aspirant networks (FB, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc). For us to be able to track your effort correctly, please use ?src=fullname at the end of the URL.
Step 3 - Share your CAT or IIM Story in detail here - What Is Your CAT Or IIM Story?
Judging Criteria -
The application will be considered complete only when all 3 steps are done.
You will be evaluated on the -
- Quality of your submission (uniqueness of your story, creativity, and readability)
- Distribution of your own story and the quality of your answer on 'What Is Your CAT or IIM Story?'
promotion of the InsideIIM Kampus Pass (The number of unique people who read your article and how many unique people you reach out to for Kampus Pass through your source code)
Deadline : You need to complete step 1, 2. & 3 by 25th October 2019.
Top 30 candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round.
Interview Rounds from 26th October to 31st October 2019.
Tenure of InsideIIM Student Team 5 Junior - 1st November 2019 to 30th April 2020.
Here’s what past student team members have to say about the program –
- Being a part of the student team at InsideIIM was the biggest B-School metamorphosis that happened to me. Not only did it teach me the nuances of content creation and digital analytics but also helped me establish a social standing in the aspirant community, the B-School fraternity and among the top recruiters. Most of all, it helped me fuel my passion to write and to self sponsor my Grad-Trip to Italy. - Pratik Ranjan Verma, IIM Lucknow (Class of 2017-2019). HUL PPO Holder, Joining BCG in 2019.
- The student program made me a better writer and increased my knowledge about the MBA scenario in India. I realized what the budding aspirants wished to know and got the opportunity to give back to the CAT community. Strongly recommended :) - Akshaykumar Sirsalewala, IIM Kozhikode (Class of 2018-2020).
- I learned Google analytics which helped me with my final placement. Since there was no micromanagement, I had the freedom to write whatever I wanted. – Karan Kakkar, IIM Kozhikode (Class of 2016-2018). Currently working at Sapient Consulting.
- One of the best things I’ve done in B-school; it expanded my network far beyond IMT-G. – Sachin Mandot, IMT Ghaziabad (Class of 2016-2018). Currently working at HCL.
- I would like to thank the InsideIIM administration for this wonderful opportunity. It was an amazing learning experience for me and it was really nice to put in so much energy and effort that you know is going to help not only the MBA candidates at the top B-Schools across the country, the aspirants but also me to sharpen my acumen and skills. I went in as a novice, came out not as an essayist or a marketing wizard, but definitely with a new set of tools, the right approach, and strategic mindset to achieve that dream. I would highly recommend this Student Team Programme to the juniors! - Apurva Sharma, IIM Trichy, (Class of 2018-2020)
Editor’s Note – One thing that InsideIIM truly stands for is Storytelling. There are a lot of websites that give out a lot of information-based and news-y articles. InsideIIM is that and more. We are all about stories and personal journeys. We try to marry data and content and weave those into stories that our audience can not only relate to but it also adds value to their life. If making a difference, even to one user, is what you are looking for, I would urge you to apply to this program.
In case of any query, please reach out to us on email@example.com
You can fill the form here if you haven't already -